KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?

What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?
Started by: Dazzler619

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dazzler619

What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?

I would like to be Shriek so I can make out with Carnage lol wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:45 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MayhemSymbiote

i dont want to any of them...too many bad writters wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:11 PM
MayhemSymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send MayhemSymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by MayhemSymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Both good ones-
__I would like to be Red, the Carnage symbiote, so I could be plastered all over that hotty Kasady's nude body. Also, I'd get to share his action...ALL his action, heheheheh, SS! wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:00 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Doctor Octopus of course.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:08 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

We are She-venom!!! evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:17 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by fever red
Both good ones-
__I would like to be Red, the Carnage symbiote, so I could be plastered all over that hotty Kasady's nude body. Also, I'd get to share his action...ALL his action, heheheheh, SS! wink

Did you know that I brought that issue to junior high school once and showed it to both of my friends? (girls of course). They both laughed their asses off and 1 of them yelled ooooooooooooh!!!!! LOL!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:32 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

It's a time-tested classic of comics literature! smokin'

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:35 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

venom or carnage for sure...except..leave out the whole spastik insane alien human revenge nutter part

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:29 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

id be venom we are venom or this is a good one the prowler he looks awesome thats a cool suit he has man he like spiderman and batman fused

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 02:48 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would go with Toxin so I can help Spidey vs. Venom ans Carnage.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I always liked Sandman he is a cool villian. He woould be a second choice.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:29 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rainbow123

I would want to be like either super-girl or catwoman. I would maybe would be near the super-girl side, because she can fly, but either one is fine

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:53 AM
rainbow123 is currently offline Click here to Send rainbow123 a Private Message Find more posts by rainbow123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I liked when The Sandman and Hydro man teamed up and combines their power. smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:08 PM
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Male: Superman OR Spiderman --- they ALWAYS have the writers on their sides. Spiderman has a hot-as-hell wife, and, at certain points in the continuity, he also had girlfriends like the Black Cat and Silver Sable... wink

Female: She-Venom --- hands down... followed closely by Ecstasy, the Cloak and Dagger villainess.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:31 AM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I wouldn't mind being Shocker.

I mean, his powers are always underplayed. I bet he could level a city block if he wanted.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 12:41 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I liked when The Sandman and Hydro man teamed up and combines their power. smile

They didn't teamed up.They were fighting and then combined their powers

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:07 PM
Joker1237

Green Goblin.
Norman Osborn

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah they became like one powerful sand/water thing. It was cool.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:46 PM
TheHumanTorch04

Love Venom

I wanna be VENOM! w00t! Then I coukd turn into anything I want! And I look good it black too wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:40 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Venom does have a lot of great powers.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:59 PM