KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?

What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?
Started by: Dazzler619

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Venom.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 07:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If Mephisto actually counts, obviously him lol, cause of his powa!!!!

For a classic villain, Sandman. Dude has great strength and power, but cause he's less smerter than Pete, he loses.

Does Juggernaut count? Cause he would be a great choice. Not only for his great strength, untoppability, and durability, but the Gem of Cytorrak in the right hands can be used for more than making you a hulking powerhouse. That's just all Juggernaut uses it for.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthyoda23
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm i wud be superstar a powerful being with powers such as super strength super speed super agility and super awarness and the ability to swing webs and analye anyones skills and super powers and put it in my body i wub be the ultimate weapon wink

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 02:27 AM
darthyoda23 is currently offline Click here to Send darthyoda23 a Private Message Find more posts by darthyoda23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
i will be........Mephisto there....i am the cause of OMD and BND the vilest villain of all i have ruined Spider-mans life more then any other villain, as well as destroying his fans hahaha.

That was Quephisto.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 08:03 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
That was Quephisto.

laughing
The guy doesn't get a break does he? Quite right, too.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:11 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Venom, since he's basically a better spiderman.

I might pick goblin, but I don't want to have to make hundreds of bombs and always have to fuel up my glider. If those came unlimited, that would be sweet.

Sandman would be awesome too.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 06:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote