KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mystique vs. Juggernaut and Hulk

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Juggernaut and Hulk 9 69.23%
Mystique 4 30.77%
Neither 0 0%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mystique vs. Juggernaut and Hulk
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Outcesticide

I guess your right

but still if she gets hit ones shes a goner

dont you agree?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:34 PM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Now THAT I can agree with...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:08 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Mystique winning isn't too farfetched if we're assuming she isn't going on direct assault.

Regardless of her manifested size, Mystique retains her normal weight, so bulkiness of her form is not too much of an issue.

As shown during her term with X-Factor, she can manifest certain abilities of other super powered beings as she did when she showed she can fly by morphing Angel's wings on her back (projectiles, mental, etc. she cannot however). She can also add addition portions to specific parts of her own body, such as spikes, etc. as demonstrated when she engaged Dark Beast. Lastly, she can manifest into non-humoid forms such as an animal (i.e. she changed to a wolf when she fought Sabertooth once) or an anonymous creature type.

However, regardless of what form, she doesn't inherit the same durability (i.e. she morphed into a soldier with a bullet-proof vest, but the bullet-proof vest didn't nearly nearly do as good a job as a real one).

In the fight, I can see her turning herself into Betty to have Hulk defend her from Juggernaut, or she can always camoflage herself by blending with the environment. She cannot defeat Juggernaut, but if Hulk managed to take down him, she can kill Hulk later if and ever he changes to human.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Thats is the only way she would stand a chance at winning, and probably the way she will do it. Heh, I luv your Kero avatar, so kawaii.

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:34 PM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Yes, she definitely doesn't stand a chance if fighting directly. She couldn't even handle Sabertooth let alone these two heavyweights in that regard.

And thanks about the avatar. I was looking for an image of a character with a radio and the closest I could think of was Kero with a walkie-talkie in a scene of Cardcaptor Sakura, which I scanned in.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:42 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Juggernaut alone would take care of her.
Hulk alone would take care of her.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:42 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe there are people saying Mystique has any chance.

This forum is going so downhill it's not funny.

Juggernaut and The Hulk fighting Mystique? And she has a chance of winning? She doesn't have a chance of surviving, let alone winning.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Radioboy has a point about manipulating Hulk into fighting for her but the chances of her even seeing the end of that fight are slim.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:19 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Mystique is not a dedicated fighter. She uses her metamorph abilities for mind games, stealth, etc. If going by powers alone, yes she will get herself slaughtered by them easily. But part of her criteria when engaging a battle is trickery and Hulk's an easy target for this especially. I cannot see anyone Juggernaut closely respects to stop an engagement, unless we are to say Black Tom.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:20 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk isn't stupid. He's very smart and very competent.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:23 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He tore Black Tom in half. I don't think they're friends anymore.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:23 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Even if going by Hulk with Bruce's brain, you will be surprised how hard people take to convince themselves of what they're seeing is not what it appears. But true, if with Bruce's brain, he would most likely not be as susceptible, but the sight would still disturb him in raising a hand at her in a Betty or even Rick form.

Also, Black Tom isn't Juggernaut's buddy anymore? When?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:25 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mystique is going to change into Betty obviously.

Bye bye Mystique.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:27 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

What...in the Hell.

The logic must have clearly been that Mystique could easily beat each, so them combined is more equal. Possibly the WORST mismatch ever.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:56 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

in Xmen 1 she got the claws of Wolverine

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:03 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

And the real Wolverine cut them off. She could duplicate the claws but not nearly the durability.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:05 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

quote:
Originally posted by radioboy121
Even if going by Hulk with Bruce's brain, you will be surprised how hard people take to convince themselves of what they're seeing is not what it appears. But true, if with Bruce's brain, he would most likely not be as susceptible, but the sight would still disturb him in raising a hand at her in a Betty or even Rick form.

Are we forgetting Bruce is a genius?

And Juggernaut wouldnt care, hed probably kill Mystique and if Bruce were to get mad, im sure Juggey would hold him off pretty easy while he retreats.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:10 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't Juggernaut Vs Hulk anymore, IRTMU.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:12 PM
rougeredmage

i seem to remember in on of the fights between juggernaught and colososus seemed to be in a bar, whats so special about this random comment is that by coloosus spilling drinks over juggernaught it caused him to fight, if this hadnt have happerned he would have fallen pray to selene aka the black queen who was flirting with him realy badly and he was been a sucker for it ( as the black queen was going to drain his life energy)

my point is that sexual polotics can play a part in swaying the juggernaught.

all she has to do is use her special skill of running away to great effect. or alternative she could randomly form a brootherhood out of nowhere to help her fight..... woooo mimic.....( oh no not again!!)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:29 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Mystique against the Juggernaut and the Hulk.

Is this thread some kind of joke?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:30 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote