KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Evolution is a universally accepted fact.

Evolution is a universally accepted fact.
Started by: Philosophicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clickclick

quote:
Still, have you proved god's existence yet?

I dont recall ever trying. There are several reasons why I dont, the first being your unwillingess to use logic and your belief that evidence is irrelevant.

You said that necessary evidence doesnt matter. That speaks for itself. Clearly you have no willingness to be objective.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:55 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by clickclick
I dont recall ever trying. There are several reasons why I dont, the first being your unwillingess to use logic and your belief that evidence is irrelevant.

You said that necessary evidence doesnt matter. That speaks for itself. Clearly you have no willingness to be objective.

You are twisting my words here! I NEVER said the above you F*cking IDIOT!

YOY are the one who's unwilling to use logic, NOT ME. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:06 PM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Yes, Im most certainly twisting your words.

Were you objective, you would know that there is a need for transitional evidence. You clearly said that the lack of evidence is irrelevant. Again, ive requested several times that you just ignore me and I will do the same.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:08 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST, clickclick MESSED UP THIS THREAD WITH HIS UTTER IDIOCY.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:35 PM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
There might be a seeming gap, but there is clear evidence that hominidae is an extention of the anthropoid. They just did not find the skeleton connecting the two
yup the missing link

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:22 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Guess what... I'm a creationist... and I believe in evolution... I find no problem between the two.... things got created, then evolved to suit the changing environment... whats so hard about that....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:23 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I believe in Evolution, but whatever....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:57 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

finch beaks!!!!!!
haha give me a break man
so is a poodle proof of evidence for evolution too man?
Its called adaptation PhilO, there are breeds of dogs that can live in extreme freezing temps and there are dogs that can live in the hottest climates on earth. Now if you switch the dogs in those climates they will be hard pressed to survive. This is a example of adaptation just like finch beaks. They can adapt through different climates but they never turn into another animal.
You can bring all the "proof" to the table you want over evolution but every shred of evidence i have ever heard of has been shot down. If you want to try to post some "proof" feel free to try I am quite confident i can shoot it down for you.
Evolution is a not a fact it is a theory!!!!!
and i don't know why you are so insulting to click click calling him stupid. He seems to have a above average intelligence to me.
Your the guy whos posting a thread of what a fact evolution is when all those great facts are highly questioned. Not to call you an idiot either, you probably just need to do a little more research.
And not to say i know everything on the subject as well, i am learning just as much as everyone else, i just know enough that stating finch beaks as a fact for evolution is a mass of bull dung laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:52 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophicus
You are twisting my words here! I NEVER said the above you F*cking IDIOT!

YOY are the one who's unwilling to use logic, NOT ME. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Don't bash members again!

Here is an Evolution thread use it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...light=Evolution

Closed

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:57 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote