KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » There's NO missing link in Human evolution

There's NO missing link in Human evolution
Started by: Philosophicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clickclick

I wouldnt equate those two things as such but I dont agree with having denominations.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:55 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

"Java Man: How many skeletons do you think were found of Java Man? 100? 50? 25? 10? How about one complete skeleton? How about half a skeleton? Java Man was reconstructed from a skullcap, thighbone, and 2 molar teeth. Dr. Eugene DuBois found the thighbone 50 feet away from the skullcap, but assumed it was the same individual. After discovering human skulls at the same level near his Java Man discovery, he hid the skulls under the floorboards of his bedroom for 26 years. Before his death DuBois confessed that he had not found the missing link and admitted that Java Man was probably a giant gibbon."

I really love how people that parade themselves as some kind of elite intellectual throw proof at you that are frauds. Come on man at least get your facts right before you start paradiing around like you know something other people don't.

keep dreaming about java man philO

laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:13 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I agree! I guess you could collect all the bone, put them together and build a bar with stools and little tiny lizards sitting on the stools with little martini glasses. laughing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:22 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:58 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote