KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Oh don't start with the Gray Jedi... stick out tongue

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 12th, 2005 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

What about the Gay Jedi? eek! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How about my friend the emo Jedi? I know I told you about that convo, Rex..."Should I be light? Or dark? Oh woe, I don't know what side to be on!"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I've never met a gay jedi before ARC, have you?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:27 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

*Wakes up on the floor* No mommy I don't want to go to school today...............Oh wait..... where?.... what?....... how?....... Damn thats some good blue milk. Who won the pod race? Those damn pod races just haven't been the same since the Little Anakin Skywalker kid just up and retired without any warning. Hey Baily, You still having trouble finding a LADY to dance with? Just keep looking, I sure some little Bith or Trandosian lady will take you up on the offer.
*takes another sip of Blue Milk and passes out in the floor again.*

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

*Has a terrible nightmare of naked gay-jedi poring Blue-milk on him*
*Wakes up, ignites his sabre and starts the beheading of blond, make-up wearing, female acting Jedi-Knights*

That 'll do...growls mad

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

and you talk about me and my imagination. You can't just pass on info about the upcoming movie, no. You roll play as if you were living in the movie. Grow up. And sorry, I'm not JP, I don't run when the heat is a little hot. I just don't spent every waking hour on KMC.

Phinney, it just shows how much more pathetic your life is.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Oh god, I just woke up in the back room!!! I think I have been taken advantage of..... hmmm I wonder where that girl I was with last night went off to????

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
and you talk about me and my imagination. You can't just pass on info about the upcoming movie, no. You roll play as if you were living in the movie. Grow up. And sorry, I'm not JP, I don't run when the heat is a little hot. I just don't spent every waking hour on KMC.

Phinney, it just shows how much more pathetic your life is.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I post here once a day, and I like to have some fun, sorry i didnt know it was against the rules roll eyes (sarcastic) I was joking anyway, lol, jeez. I should grow up? You acted like a 5 year would when his favorite toy is taken away, just sit down and lick your lolli-pop

Last edited by phinney6 on Feb 12th, 2005 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:55 PM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

.... I'm just speechless.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Stupid newbs. Phin's been here since 'the start of time' and some moron goes on insulting him...

ANYWAY, Queeq, drinks!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

So the length of time someone has been around, makes their comments and threads more important then someone else's? Cracker please!!!
The point of my lashing out is that someone had one of these types of threads, it got shut down. Someone tried to start another one and it got shut down before it hit a 2nd page. Now someone else, who happens to be a Mod. and just happens to be poking JP, starts one of his own and it's OK. Sounds like a double standard to me.
And just because someone has only been around for a short time, doesn't mean that they don't know anything. It just means that they have only graced this forum for that length of time. Not to mention that this should be in the EU section. This has nothing to do with EP3.

OOPS, I'm sorry, yet another double standard.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:29 AM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlextheGreatest

boogy oogy oogy oogy woogie!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance that just looks cool

take my out to the baseball, take me out ot the humans, buy me some food that some people seem to enjoy,i will hold it up and pretend to be eating it, cause its root root for the home people,cause it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and followed by 8, uhhhh, 16, uhhhhhh, chenys daughter is a lesbian" John Kerry *tune of Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Last edited by AlextheGreatest on Feb 13th, 2005 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:15 AM
Click here to Send AlextheGreatest a Private Message Find more posts by AlextheGreatest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh don't start with the Gray Jedi... stick out tongue

my master would say:

One cannot distinguish in Black or White. Life is truly based on different shades of Grey. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
So the length of time someone has been around, makes their comments and threads more important then someone else's? Cracker please!!!
The point of my lashing out is that someone had one of these types of threads, it got shut down. Someone tried to start another one and it got shut down before it hit a 2nd page. Now someone else, who happens to be a Mod. and just happens to be poking JP, starts one of his own and it's OK. Sounds like a double standard to me.
And just because someone has only been around for a short time, doesn't mean that they don't know anything. It just means that they have only graced this forum for that length of time. Not to mention that this should be in the EU section. This has nothing to do with EP3.

...just shut up. The reason the Temple was allowed to be open is because JP had permission from the mods to start a social thread. That one eventually had to be put to sleep due to trollers. This thread obviously has permission from the mods to be open.

And anyway, from what I understand, Queeq's been running these bars on here for years.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

You knowm, JP doesnt come here bc the people here are real a**holes sometimes and I dont blame her.... so dont bad mouth her and dont be making accusations of a perverted and inappropriate nature about her... jeez.... Especially since JP still has alot of friends on this board... and I am glad to be one of them!! cool

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:19 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

yes

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:34 AM
kimmeh
vixen

quote:

Christ on Crutches!!! mad

All you whiny dicks need to STFU NOW!!! At long last after all 4 or 5 of the people who had it out for JP finally got your wish, she left because off you assholes. But instead of just going about your business you bring her up at EVERY SINGLE opportunity. Is it not bad enough that this place has gone to sh!t since she left? Cause it has, fast & furious.... This place now makes TFN look like a damn Mensa meeting with all the dumb, idiotic, and redundant threads.

So listen up kids, I am hereby making it my newfound mission to report EACH AND EVERY instance of JP bashing from here on out. Seeing as how nothing was done about it the last time it was brought to the attention of a mod, lets see how it goes when it is brought to the attention of all of them. Keep flaming guys, I friggin dare ya.....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:52 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... let me make a few things clear here.

1. The Temple was closed due to flame wars among members and JPs own request.

2. Other social threads that were opened afterwards were closed because there was a policy of waiting before trying something new in the aftermath of that incident.

3. After that period of waiting, the board admin, Raz, asked queeq, one of the oldest and effectively founding members of this board, to open a new social thread here. This had nothing to do with JP or anyone else, simply that queeq always used to run the SW social threads.

4. It belongs in this area- the admin and mods have specifically sanctioned the use of a SINGLE social thread in the most-used Star Wars area.

If you seriously think any of this constitutes a double-standard, then your opinion is seriously flawed.

However, FURTHER flame wars about this whole area will not be tolerated. People on both sides of any further wars about the JP issue will be warned and, if necessary, have further action taken against them. Despite what you might think, most people really do not care that much and do not want their enjoyment of the boards ruined by these continual petty arguments here.

This is a social thread, it is meant to be for fun. So cut out this fighting and get on with enjoying the place. queeq is boss here- his word goes.

Let that be an end to the matter.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 13th, 2005 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:55 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Amen. Tommy blaster fire for trolls. evil face

And this bar is all in JP's honor. She had a lovely thread here. *shows humungous picture of JP behind the bar*

Now... back to the drinks. It's weekend right?

*switches light on at the bar and starts playing elevator music*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:13 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote