KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash and Batman Vs WonderWoman and Slade

Flash and Batman Vs WonderWoman and Slade
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Flash and Batman Vs WonderWoman and Slade

Both get 3 hours to prepare

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 09:41 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

who is slade and what can he/she do?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Death stroke aka slade bad guys for the teen titans sick as the joker has lots of guns plus he can fight good almost as good as the bat on his worse day

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:34 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Slade is a better fighter than Batman.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:22 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

ALmost a better fighter than batman when hes sick

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:52 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd give it to the combo of Flash and Batman (even though i detest each).
The Flash could hit his foes a hundred thousand times before they can realize theyre KO'd heh.
with batmans strategic smarts...Flash's speed. this is a non fight

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:56 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

I really doubt that Slade is better than Batman. Is there any proof of this that I don't know of? Either way, Flash could take him out instantly, so he's not a factor. Then it becomes Flash and Batman versus WW. I think in a one on one battle WW could beat Flash. But not the combo of Flash and Bats. With the prep time, Batman basically just comes up with a plan, gets Flash too play it out (because he is much faster than WW) and they take this fight.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:48 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Flash and Batman am sure bat can come of with something to take down wonderwoman (gas etc) give it to flash he will do the rest.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:52 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote:
Originally posted by nigel45
I really doubt that Slade is better than Batman. Is there any proof of this that I don't know of?

...You can all ignore that part of my post if you please. I was basing all of this off of the Teen Titans cartoon, I never even knew Slade was IN comics. Whoops. embarrasment

Even still, Flash should be able to take him out instantly, and defend Batman from WW.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:03 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

There's a comic of Slade handing Batman his ass. Search around the forum or hope that someone has the time to find it and post it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:18 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Batman- Umm... those two are chasing us.
Flash- No worries, I'll handle it. Go get us some fried chicken while you wait.
Batman- Fine.

Slade an WW run into battle, but Sladestops at the last moment. WW gets blasted by Flash. Slade disapears.
Bats and Flash eat their chicken while playing a game of chess. THE END!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:51 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote