KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vs. Ghost Rider

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Ironman 3 75.00%
Ghost Rider 1 25.00%
Neither 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ironman vs. Ghost Rider
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironman vs. Ghost Rider

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:37 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Another great thread. I collected the first 20 issues of the 2nd Ghost rider. Ghost rider is one of the tougher better fighters in marvel. I think he is capable of doing serious damage to an opponent without his stare.
He'd open Ironman like a can of sardines laughing out loud

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:21 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed. ghost rider is not a living being meaning he has no water in his body. i mean...GOD has his back. (waaay back in the early miniseries it actually showed god giving him back his powers...TOAA)
his penance stare doesnt just work on bad people...it makes you experience any pain youve ever felt or dealt.
how can anyone beat ghost rider? as long as youre not insane to the point of no control or a being of pure innocence (typhoid mary i believe, and id bet lobo is as well)...he can kill you

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Ironman. Hes cool. I understand Ghost Rider has this special power called Hellfire. Whoever wins, this is still a good fight.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:55 AM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

First, Ghost rider lose half of his capability vs Iron man because he is not a bad person. But Ghost is one of the most durable character of marvel.

I have to go with IM, more stronger, resourceful, faster and destructive.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:56 AM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Ironmanpower
First, Ghost rider lose half of his capability vs Iron man because he is not a bad person. But Ghost is one of the most durable character of marvel.

I have to go with IM, more stronger, resourceful, faster and destructive.
Like i said, GRs power doesnt just work on bad people. Even if it did...during ironmans drinking days...he did some bad things. GR wins

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you're the one who said Ghost would win.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:03 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed. looks like it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:04 AM
Ironmanpower

Ironman drinking days bad things? Like what... Ghost will make him feel drunk. Ghost rider power work on real criminal with psychotic tendency and who have cause real pain. If he used his power on IM drinking days that will not be enough to make him lose his fight.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:23 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

COOL FIGHT!!!

Ironman would eventually win then go have a nice
dirty martini with a few blondes and fiery red-head.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:30 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Ironmanpower
Ironman drinking days bad things? Like what... Ghost will make him feel drunk. Ghost rider power work on real criminal with psychotic tendency and who have cause real pain. If he used his power on IM drinking days that will not be enough to make him lose his fight.

They've fought before. I think I still have the comic. Basically, Iron, Thor, and a few other Avengers came to a Western town looking for a ghost that had been seen or something like that. They run into Ghost Rider who's hellfire was burning into the eye holes in Stark's armor when GR grabbed him by the face. I don't think the penance stare was used, but GR was giving IM a beating and giving the other Avengers some trouble.

GR wins. Insane regen keeps IM from putting him down, while Penance Stare, Hellfire, and his chain could damage IM.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:46 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote