KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?

Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?
Started by: Neo Baggins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Neo is probably Keanu's best role. I know some people will kick me for saying this, but he really isn't a very good actor. he's pretty () but he's rather wooden ((this does come from a girl who has studied Drama at A level, and from my mate who's now doing drama degree))

I consider Neo to be completely seperate from Keanu, and I think he always will be...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien Exactly my brother thinks that Neo has no emotion but I think that he potrays a wide range of emotions I would think Keanu playing Constintine would have less emotion than him playing neo.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:08 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Neo is probably Keanu's best role. I know some people will kick me for saying this, but he really isn't a very good actor. he's pretty () but he's rather wooden ((this does come from a girl who has studied Drama at A level, and from my mate who's now doing drama degree))

I consider Neo to be completely seperate from Keanu, and I think he always will be...

Im going to kick you...for 2 reasons no expression

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Re: Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?

quote:
Originally posted by Neo Baggins
I know that the concept of the Matrix has come to a conclusion. Some we satisfied and others were disapointed. When John Constantine is born what will be left of Neo? Will we forget what is left or will all of us move onto another thing? Will we think of Neo as a new person or think of the character being someone else and staying that way? I hope that is the way it will be.

I think you need to move out, and get a life

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:33 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
Im going to kick you...for 2 reasons no expression

blink

I'll be good! I'll be good! big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:50 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote