KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sinister Six vs. Batman and Robin

Who prevails, SS or Batman and Robin
This poll is closed.
Sinister Six 5 38.46%
Batman and Robin 7 53.85%
Tie 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sinister Six vs. Batman and Robin
Started by: Tormentor_2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sinister Six vs. Batman and Robin

Which team would prevail?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 05:25 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Ohhh good one. One thing, which Sinister Six are we talking about here?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 05:34 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:07 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i gotta go with the six, mainly because of sandman

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

well revenge of the sinister 6 story line they wouldn't stand a chance.
doc ock(adamantium), hobgoblin (machine gun and bomb launcher), mysterio, god-like electro, vulture with blades and Gog from the savage land

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:29 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hobgoblin and Gog aren't part of the Sinister Six mentioned in this thread Muffin.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:10 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

I say batman and robin. If it was batman and batgirl. It would be know contest, but robin is a pretty good fighter with that bo staff. And he like batman has the gadgets too. I say they take it with no prep time. batman would use a flash/heat grenade to fuse sandman into glass. robin would own kraven the hunter, and he is too smart to fall for mysterio's tricks. Batman would trick Electro into firing his electrical attack at doc ock. Electro would then get taken out by a batarang that he had dodged 30 seconds ago. Once he has taken out these two rather quickly, he would realize that robin does not need his help and both Bruce and Tim would watch as vulture flew away.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:54 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bruce and Timmy could tak'em.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah but I was stating that in one storyline they could beat.
and that was the only group they couldn't beat.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:41 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

did you see what happened when ock turned the sandman to glass and then broke him?........ instant glassman................... very dangerous to anyone without impenetrable skin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah. that bastard

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:23 PM
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Hobgoblin and Gog aren't part of the Sinister Six mentioned in this thread Muffin.

laughing You called him Muffin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 11:44 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

I thought the Sinster six Was with Doctor Octopus , The Scorpion,Mysterio,The shocker and two others and not Electro . I mean Electro's strong all by himself.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:39 PM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Better than calling him Muff, that would be just wrong.no expression

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:57 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

This is a no brainer it would be the SS. No matter if you picked the biggest losers of all time like Stilt Man. hehe Now What about Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl vs. Doc Ock, Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, Kraven the hunter and the Vulture. Now that would be a lot harder fight to call.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

come on Bats and Robin has face Super Villian teams up before.

I going with the Bat winning this.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:09 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Well, I don't think Batman and company don't stand a chance, especially with no preptime.

Vulture and Kraven suck, but they sure can distract Batman and Robin, while the other four (Electro, Dock Ock, Mysterio and Sandman) wait to finish them off.

Sandman alone has a good chance at crushing Batman and Robin. Throw in five other superheroes, and they are toast.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:15 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

The Sinister Six would be too much for Batman and Robin to handle (assuming no prep time).

With no prep time, there's no way that Batman and Robin could take on Doc Ock, Electro, and the Sandman, much less 3 other members of the Six at the same time.

Too much to handle with this particular Sinister Six.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:32 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

with no prep time i doubt batman could take the sinister two (deadly duo?) of sandman and doc ock

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:35 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

THE SIX! OMG I CANNOT BELIVE YOU WUD EVEN THINK BATMAN AND ROBIN WOULD STAND A CAHNCE!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:11 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote