KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Original Power Rangers Vs The Teen Titans

Original Power Rangers Vs The Teen Titans
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing

i suppose every guy has their own...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
I prefer the original, original power rangers, excluding him.

Heh, my sisters would get into slap fights over who's the pink ranger. My little brother and I used to wrestle over whoever was wearing the green ranger's power poncho thing.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:38 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

are your sisters hot? lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
are your sisters hot? lol

oh no... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmmm, I so need to close this.no expression

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:05 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

so who was your favourite tron???

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:26 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

How can you guys not like the green ranger. He was my fav next to the red. Dragon zord,flute,and shield. he couldnt be stoped when he was evil when he fought red ranger who won by luck. The green ranger alone could destroy the titans and with his dragon zord it just confirms it. Ps. The yellow Ranger looked Better than the pink one

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:14 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

So much nostalgia. To this day I can remember the tune the green ranger would use to summon his dragonzord and the tune to make it shoot its missiles.

I think they could hold their own for a while but ultimately they're martial artists with rayguns. They can only do so much.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:21 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

green ranger was overrated...

he was alright, but red ranger shoulda kicked goldars ass to save the green candle (oh f*ck i dunno how i remember this)

original red ranger was the best... they ruined him when green ranger came along...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Feb 14th, 2005 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:25 AM
rougeredmage

power rangers fighting another group of teen hero protaganists you fool it will never happern. never. they will be more concerned bout makeing sociel and cultural links on a wide range of topics that the 50 year old japanese middle ages washed up pervert old men would belive that teens would associate with on a various topics from racial divides to homsexualty. .... and lets be honest there is not enough highly coloed spandex for this match to take place even if it wasnt agaisnt the ethos of the two groups..... then again i realy wanted to killl bllly

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:25 AM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by rougeredmage
power rangers fighting another group of teen hero protaganists you fool it will never happern. never. they will be more concerned bout makeing sociel and cultural links on a wide range of topics that the 50 year old japanese middle ages washed up pervert old men would belive that teens would associate with on a various topics from racial divides to homsexualty. .... and lets be honest there is not enough highly coloed spandex for this match to take place even if it wasnt agaisnt the ethos of the two groups..... then again i realy wanted to killl bllly

What the hell are you talking about

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:46 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
so who was your favourite tron???

Please, the fact that I actually turned that damn show on was bad enough, lol. What the hell was I thinking? It was so corny and so horribly done, even the actors acknowledged this.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 05:29 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

Evil Green Ranger > Superman

ez.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 05:43 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think it was meet to be corny lol.

But they were cool in the mid 90's

Zed was a great villian, He look mean.

Green Ranger comes in 2nd of the villian list, and maybe Rita I have a headack. lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:05 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Zed was a great villian, He look mean.

I hated Zed, he never did any of his own work. After him being on the show for a while, and after the three new rangers were introduced, I began thinking to myself, why the hell am I watching this?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:26 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Please, the fact that I actually turned that damn show on was bad enough, lol. What the hell was I thinking? It was so corny and so horribly done, even the actors acknowledged this.

come on... there must have been one...

quote:
I hated Zed, he never did any of his own work. After him being on the show for a while, and after the three new rangers were introduced, I began thinking to myself, why the hell am I watching this?

me too... i was like... why are they ruining this?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 02:12 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal

I recall the one episode, they turned Goldar into a giant monster and he whaled on everybody. He almost took them down and he's been a bumbling sidekick for how long? I thought that was comical.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:47 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

My fav match was still green ranger vs red. I hated the white ranger even though he was the green. (any one remeber super human samurais where they go in the cpu and battle as zervo to fight killokon, My fav was Zervo Vs Killokon because he was the boss it was like 10 eps) any way Poweragers still beat the titans and no their not just martial artist with ray guns, they have suits that let them take lots of abuse,Weapons other than ray guns that form a bigger one when they put it togather. Their zords will beat the titans easy because they have the mega zord when they all connect plus the titanis thing that they jump into and shott like 50000 missles . Oh yeah and to finish the titans they use the mighty sword. Its corny now but while growing up it was the best next to ninja turtles.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Poweragers still beat the titans and no their not just martial artist with ray guns, they have suits that let them take lots of abuse,Weapons other than ray guns that form a bigger one when they put it togather. Their zords will beat the titans easy because they have the mega zord

The suits aren't that special considering they only take like other raygun attacks and slashing attacks from horns and crap. And their only ranged weapons pretty much are rayguns. I mean, they have different forms but they all shoot similar beams. And yeah, form one big raygun.

But you know they won't bring out the zords to fight normal people.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 09:06 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

They did once because they were get there ass kicked. I think it was from little scorpiana before she grew. I consider her normal since she looked human

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 09:09 PM