KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Original Power Rangers Vs The Teen Titans

Original Power Rangers Vs The Teen Titans
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
They did once because they were get there ass kicked. I think it was from little scorpiana before she grew. I consider her normal since she looked human

Yeah I remember her. She was very powerful.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 09:10 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

If robin beat the tiatns then one Green ranger could beat them without the others

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:09 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I rather like Power Rangers, but I think the Titans win this one.

The Rangers have trouble with one opponent, how are they going to handle FIVE? Besides the Titans have more diversity with their powers, so yes, the Titans take this one.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:04 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

The Titans cant beat some loser with one eye.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

The Power Rangers couldn't beat some loser with a bunch of eyes (he kept making terrible jokes like saying "aye aye" and the like). Until he turned big and they could call in the Zords. Anyone else notice that? I may be wrong here, but I have never seen to Rangers use the Zords unless they had some plus size opponent to face. Based solely on that, and the fact that the Titans will never be suddenly turned into giants, the Teens win.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:41 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yeah until she grew then she was uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggly

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:42 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote