KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Like Cable vs Superman, Captain Atom and Wonder Woman

God Like Cable vs Superman, Captain Atom and Wonder Woman
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

God Like Cable vs Superman, Captain Atom and Wonder Woman

Could these three DC icons take down a super powered Mutant? confused

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

What a dumb question ofcourse all Mutants are super powered. I think Cable would get beat down by all of them.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:47 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Yeah... I have my doubts about him winning this. He couldn't hurt Silver Surfer, and these three could give Surfer a fight.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:51 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well, its questionable as to whether or not he really wanted to harm the surfer. If he did, then he'd get OWNED by ww and supes

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cable wasn't really fighting surfer, if you look at the circumstances and see that cable is doing numerous other things while fighting surfer at the same time. Plus,he kinda wanted to loose and die.Trust me, he would clobber these three that he is up against. Anyone who says differently needs to look up godlike cable's powers. What will these three do to him.

Ww goes down first and the hardest,
then the nuclear powered captain atom goes down second,
finally, supes is either mindwiped or beaten into a comma.

Cable wins without even trying.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:21 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

What exaclty are Cables "God-like" powers? I looekd them up and the highest power level he had was his telepathy and telekinetics became stornger. I think he would get raped and then his arm and bionic eye would be recycled by Superman. You can't pollute the Earth like that.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:50 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

people should read about God like Cable .

He will break all those people into dump.

powers:
-vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities
-protective force shields

thire only chance is a quick victory.

he can break matter, like i can eat candy.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:57 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote