KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Superman

Morlun vs Superman
Started by: RobWolf27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobWolf27

Smile Morlun vs Superman

Marvel's Morlun vs Superman who will win?

Last edited by RobWolf27 on Feb 15th, 2005 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:04 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

He doesn't tire and doesn't grow weary and once he touches anybody, he can always find him/her. He absorbs life-forces on touch. Needs to feed on life-forces regularly, and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly.

He doesn't digest radiation too well. He was stronger than Thor and the Hulk, so his strength may go well into Class 100. Another explanation, more plausible, is that whenever Spider-Man hit him he absorbed his life-force, and whenever he hit he did the same, increasing the impact. This would drop him to Class 75/80 levels.

- Superhuman strength, reflexes, and speed

- Draws life force from victims

OK this is Morlun's powers that's Why I put him against Superman

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:45 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

This guy is a like a male version of Rogue. But he is a life force vampire.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
Kid Kurdy

Morlun is not on the same level than Superman. Superman will eat him. Morlun wasn't even fast, he was just very strong, stubborn and tough. I wasn't impressed by his fighting technique (just stand there and act tough) either.

You need more than that to defeat Superman.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 07:10 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

supes would murder him. why cuz he doesnt have any totemistic power of animals so his life force couldnt be absorbed, he's just a solar battery. somebody like Vixen on the other hand.... or antbody who has power from animals like the spiderman, etc. it would be a different story

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 11:05 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

What are you talking about? Its says life forces and totemistic .Means he feeds on life forces and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly. He feeds on both.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:23 AM
RobWolf27

He absorbs life-forces on touch. Needs to feed on life-forces regularly, and on totemistic (purer) sources occasionaly.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:24 AM
Fanboy

I saw this and Superman already beat him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:29 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Superman is alien to this world. And Morlunn is of this world. I think superman would give him indigestions, then precede to kick his ....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 07:19 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i dont remeber it being stated anywhere that morlun could absorb anything other than pure animal powers. if thats the xcase you.re going to have to prove it to me my good sir ninja

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:15 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Morlun vs Superman

quote:
Originally posted by RobWolf27
Marvel's Morlun vs Superman who will win?

Morlun, at most, is just a form of the Parasite. Superman has defeated the PArasite several times, and Morlun would go down as well.
And i think Morlun is only concerned with 'animal toten'powers. Ala Spiderman.
Anyways, Morlun probably wouldn't even know what to do with Superman's power even if he could get it. Would probably overload him and fry him to ashes.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 07:22 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Morlun supermans to pure and I hope morlun kills him

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 02:46 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote