KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mega Street level battle (Lots of pics again) :)

Mega Street level battle (Lots of pics again) :)
Started by: USAgent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
USAgent

Mega Street level battle (Lots of pics again) :)

Ok a couple of guys wanted to see a street level battle with Freedom Force, so I played this one out.
These lesser powered battles are actually alot more fun to watch than the UBER ones.

the Teams are: (good guys)
Captain America
Black Panther
Moonnight
Ka zar
Black Widow
Tigra
Iron Fist
Shang Chi
Cyclops
Psylock

(bad guys)
Black Tom
Blizzard
Bullseye
Crossbones
Pyro
Halflife
Kingpin
(mutant liberation front) Forearm
Razor Fist

The Game randomly places the characters in different spots on the board so no one knows who they will pop up next to!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 01:58 AM
USAgent is currently offline Click here to Send USAgent a Private Message Find more posts by USAgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

on to the battle!!!

(please log in to view the image)
Moonnight and Forearm matched up to start with, with Forearm getting the best of Moonnight (with help from Bullseye)

Poor Kingpin was matched up against Tigra and Cyclops....it wasnt pretty for Kingpin....

elsewhere Blizzard was battling Psylock while Cross Bones was getting pummled my Shang Chi and Iron Fist....

And as that group battled Pyro was taking cheap shots at the Heros

while on the other side Ka Zar brought his bow and arrow to help out his teammates from affar..

Halflife and Razorfist left Black Panther for dead

While...
Black Tom did the same for Black Widow

Even though Pyro had Shang Chi hot under the collar he was about to get whooped by Tigra,Iron Fist, and a point blank arrow from Ka Zar.......as Bullseye and (in the background) Razorfist and Forearm come to his aid (but too late)

and the battle ended with......
Cyclops and Ka zar vs Black Tom , with Cyc and Ka zar being the finale 2 servivors.

I dont know what happened to Captain America, he went down while I was watching the others durring the battle, But I think Bullseye,Forearm,and Razorfist took care of him.

I hope you guys like this, it was a blast to watch this battle play out!!

and on a side note I just realized I was one villain short on their team, so it was 10 heros vs 9 villains....oh well maybe next time Ill give the bad guys a extra evil face

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 01:59 AM
USAgent is currently offline Click here to Send USAgent a Private Message Find more posts by USAgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

do you have a Batman Skin?

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 02:45 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ah hell, you did it already?

Oh well, I put a street-level list on the other thread like this anyways.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:06 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you have a venom skin if you do do one with him and can you tell me all the info on getting the skins cause i am gonna buy this game maybe you could pm me about it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:30 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol that was sweeter than i imagined.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

what did forearm do the entire time? oddball characters always make me happy

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:13 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

I have this Game but it stop working. It won't install anymore. It stops when it is installing and says there is a error .

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:24 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
do you have a Batman Skin?

Yep, and there is about 100 different Batman meshes/skins out there (even the campy 70's tv version)

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Ah hell, you did it already?

Oh well, I put a street-level list on the other thread like this anyways.
Thats Ok, Ill check it out still

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
do you have a venom skin if you do do one with him and can you tell me all the info on getting the skins cause i am gonna buy this game maybe you could pm me about it.

You can pick up the venom mesh here http://ffunderground.com/tjViewer.htm

quote:
Originally posted by RobWolf27
I have this Game but it stop working. It won't install anymore. It stops when it is installing and says there is a error .

I know If you have installed the microsoft service pack2 it causes a problem with this game.
But for any other questions about this game concerning problems or issues or if your looking for characters, I would like to refer you to the un-official forums for this game http://www.freedomreborn.net/ they have a great technical forum there that would be able to help more than me, plus it can lead you to any downloads your looking for, for the game

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
what did forearm do the entire time? oddball characters always make me happy

Man I absolutly love the obscure 2nd stringer characters myself! I even got a skinning program(photoshop) and attempted to make my own for this game. (shameless self promotion---> get my obscure marvel skins here: http://ffunderground.com/usagentsViewer.htm ..even though im not that good)
oh, and and for what Forerm did, well since the characters were sooo spread out over the map and the action was all going on at the same time, I only seen his fight with Moonnight, he was taking alot of Moonnight's punches and also his arsenal of weapons without taking on too much damage, and he over came Moonnight with his strength, and by the time he met up with the group of heros you see in the picture, his health was knocked down pretty low (from his battle with Captain A and moonnight) and he didnt last long at all against them

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:58 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

hey i played this game i have download some pack from fan site , marvel is not working I downloded DCU and JLU jack it has everything ready no need to download each skin/mesh and all that.

but i can't find one for marvel is there were i can download one file that will install all marvel char etc , or something like that.

and how do you do battle with char you want i ddidn't find such option can you explain etc

thank you

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 05:56 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

what you downloaded was a "mod" which is a adventure all in itself with a story and adventure and characters all ready to go.

Like I said in my above post ...go to freedomreborn.net for all your questions and what ever your looking for, and if you cant find what your looking for, people will guild you what ever you need, there is simply way too much stuff out there for just little 'ol me to help you

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 12:06 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Could you make an X-men battle? How about women versus men or new versus old or Astonishing vs Adjectiveless vs Uncanny if it is possible? I would do them myself, but I have SP 2... confused

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Where is Blade??

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:03 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

this is descussion about a battle. interesting

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:12 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

And here is a street level battle that our favorite Mod,Tron wanted to see!

Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Deadpool
Punisher
Bullseye
Daredevil
Elektra
Shang Chi

vs:

DC:

Batman
Deathstroke
Prometheus
Green Arrow
Batgirl
Deadshot
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Wildcat

I had to replace Prometheus with Captain Cold and Shiva with Creeper.

I had to to the best 2 out of 3 on this battle because I couldnt get good pics of all the characters (so there are pics of all 3 battles)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:31 AM
USAgent

in the first round of action we see the Creeper dodging and avoiding Electra's attack along with Bullseye's deadly throwing blades.

while around the corner...
we see Punisher,Cap,Panther and Deadpool closing in on Green Arrow(who has arrow for everybody!)

and not too much farther down the road
Wolverine and Shang chi take out Deadshot and prepare to take on Wildcat and Batgirl - I have no idea what Nightwing is doing back there(jumping rope?)

and after Shang goes down, Wolverine is left to tangle with with them, and he was holding his own until Batman and Captain Cold came in the picture.

And in the end it was...
Bat Girl all alone vs Daredevil, Bloodpool, and Bullseye

With the winners : Marvel with daredevil, Bloodpool, and Bulleye left.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:32 AM
USAgent

and here is round 2!!!

Cap ricochets his shield off of Captain Cold on its way to Batman, but with the Creeper there they were too much for him

here is Daredevil hiding behind a tree thinking he is safe from Deadshot's blasts....but..............................

He doesnt realize Green Arrow also has his sites set on him

Wolverine is stuck in a ice block from Captain cold while Bloodpool......

(please log in to view the image)Sees Wildcat finishing off Electra (lying down)and attemps to shoot him point blank...........

Only to find Wild Cat dont go down that easy!

Man...not again!!!

That fight went to DC! With Captain Cold, Wildcat, and Batman surviving.

Last edited by USAgent on Feb 18th, 2005 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:33 AM
USAgent

final round its 1 to 1

Punisher pulls out his Flamethrower to (try) and toast some DC guys!

Then pulls out a machinegun as well!

here is a neat shot.....while Punisher and Deadshot are duking it out, Nightwing does a flip to dodge out of the way of Cap's shield

after that he closes in on Cap and goes toe to toe for a little bit, but gets beat down.

Green Arrow and Wildcat check on their downed partner and realize Daredevil was the culprit and chase him down until.....

the Calvary shows up !

This fight had a great ending, it was Deathstroke vs Shang Chi,Wolverine,Electra, and Deadpool, and instead of taking them all on at once he hunted them down one at a time and took them on one at a time until it was down to Deathstroke vs Deadpool with Deatstroke really hurting badly..until his healing factor kicked in, and it was enough to take out Deadpool!

DC WINS 2-1 !!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:33 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey can you give me an eradicator skin i dont have the game but i wanna get all my fave heros befor i get it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:11 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

before all the fanboys attack...its deadpool not bloodpool...
that was an awesome battle tho...great job!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:44 AM