KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs Superman

Superman Prime vs Superman
Started by: RobWolf27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobWolf27

Question Superman Prime vs Superman

Ok superman Prime vs that Blue and White Superman

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:02 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Why do you make these pointless threads?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Lol, so basically the strongest form of Superman vs. a weaker one?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:44 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

By blue and white, do you mean Electro-Superman?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 07:50 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Or do you mean the superman from when he split into superman red and superman blue?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:49 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

i think he means the superman before he died and the new one! Obviously the new one is much weaker than the old one so the old one wins hands right! Any arguements?
Superman before he died and the new one thats existing. Dig guys?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:12 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Well that sounds right, except he said "That Blue and White Superman".

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 11:28 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The blue and white superman was one of the supermen when he split into superman red and superman blue (2 energy beings).

Superman after his death was not all that different to superman before his death (from doomsday).

Pre-Crisis is WAY more poerful than post crisis.

KC supermnan is more experienced and his a partial immunity to kryptonite.

Prime is WAY more powerful than any other version. He is to all intents and purposes THE super sun of the 835th centuary.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:19 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
The blue and white superman was one of the supermen when he split into superman red and superman blue (2 energy beings).

See that's what I was thinking as well. Then Tron brought up Electro-Superman, and if I remember correctly he was blue and white as well. They're not the same guy right?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:43 PM
RobWolf27

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why do you make these pointless threads?
This I say is a stupid question. Well anyways the answer is because I can. I do it because I can there.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:29 PM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by RobWolf27
This I say is a stupid question. Well anyways the answer is because I can. I do it because I can there.

evil, pure evil

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:16 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote