KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil/Elektra vs. Venom

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Daredevil/Elektra 4 44.44%
Venom 5 55.56%
Neither would win 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daredevil/Elektra vs. Venom
Started by: Tormentor_2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daredevil/Elektra vs. Venom

Discuss

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:50 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

VENOM RULES

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:31 PM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I don't care what happened in that pathetic comic, Venom would beat the living daylights out of Daredevil.

The alien symbiote can absorb gunshots...multiple gunshots. It should EASILY be able to take anything the two of them have to offer.

Sound will disrupt Daredevil just as much...if not more than Venom. And Venom's various uses of his symbiote (not camo because that won't work on DD) should be more than enough to take them both out.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

gotta go with venom on this one..for obvious reasons. laughing

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:02 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I dont know man daredevil has fought some pretty tough people

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:05 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

maybe but I think Brock would do him in.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Ohh come on he can fight kingpin so normal Eddie would be joke

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

my bad...when I said Brock I meant Vemon...my bad...anyone could beat just Brock he's weak and sickly.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 04:11 PM
jinzin

"I don't care what happened in that pathetic comic, Venom would beat the living daylights out of Daredevil."

lol. yeah i gotta agree on that one, still though you can't take away from the fact that DD WAS bouncing around venom like superflea (just pissin venom off more than anything).

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 05:47 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Actually, I think if DD was purely on the defensive, he could probably avoid a lot of what Venom can throw at him....but switching to the offensive leaves opportunities to get hit. Just like Spiderman...most of the time he gets hit...it's because he's on the offensive. (atleast IMO)

How hard would it really be for Venom to throw a 1/2 assed punch with one hand and web up DD with the other. Then he could just twirl him around and launch him into a wall or something.

Though I should never underestimate the powers of the billy club.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"Though I should never underestimate the powers of the billy club."

lol! true that!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

venom. no doubt

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:51 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote