KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Feeling thirsty

Feeling thirsty
Started by: Numo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

blink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
its like that rain thread no expression but yes, of course I would drink the water even if its pouring rain big grin. Just check if its sterilized first...

Not that I'm saying that they held the glass out the window and filled it up with rain water, but I mean looking at how the wall paper was peeling of the walls and how dusty the place was, plus there is the fact that the glass was probably standing there a long time.

If it were me, i'd have tried to swallow that pill without water.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:42 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

trying to swallow a pill without water? messed I cant do that...i see your point. They probably poured it into the cup before Neo really came there (Not like im sayin that the water came from no where, cause they do have water in the matrix stick out tongue) maybe every "one" had an opportunity to meet morpheus (most likely in that room) and they poured the glass of water before he even entered. But how did they actually know that Neo would become one of "good guys" and not one of "them"? Because it was destined to happen, and Morpheus knew this time was gunna come someday, therefore making the glass available when Neo steps into the room. I cant swallow a pill without water messed i'll have a fear of choking on it laughing

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 08:01 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um...there is nothing saying that there was a Morpheus in every variation of the Matrix, so the probability that there was, and he found Neo, and they were in the same room, is astronomical...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 08:29 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote