KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Battle Royale!!!! (No.1)

Battle Royale!!!! (No.1)
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
animeboy08

A shot rang out and with that one of Riley's bodyguards fell to the floor lifeless. " Oh no please dont kill me I'll give you money,jewlery anything just please dont kill me" "How about 6,000,000 dollars"The raspy voice asked. "Done" Riley said without second thought. "But tyou have to promise that you are going to get me out of here alive"Riley added. " I swear that you'll be safe you just better hold up your end of the bargain" The voice said in an even more raspier tone. Just then shots rang out and the screams of agony were heard. "Come on the other competetors are out lets get you inside" The man said pulling Riley by his arm.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:17 AM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

shaggy2dope you get a machette and peter you get a .45 caliber your not on the same team... RESPECT MY AUTHORITAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:57 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

ALL WENT WELL W/ THE JET UNTIL THE JET EXPLODED LEAVING YOU MARROONED

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:01 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Jenna walked across the land. Her long brown hair was tied back with a piece of leather. In one hand, she held a metal base ball bat. She saw someone in the distance. She smirked and began to run to him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:41 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Xavier walked through the wilderness w/ his gun holstered and FallinAngel behind him " Damn it stinks out here!' he said taking his hair out of a ponytail.

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 04:24 AM
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
Jenna walked across the land. Her long brown hair was tied back with a piece of leather. In one hand, she held a metal base ball bat. She saw someone in the distance. She smirked and began to run to him.

Garret quickly followed, nunchaku in hard, starting to swing them violently

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:07 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

peterKSL watched in silence in the dark as he caresses his caliber... He loaded some bullets...

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:47 AM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

What is Riley's weapon?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:50 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

" Where are we going" Riley asked following the man. " In here" the man said pointing to a cave. " Who are you and what is your name"? But before the man could answer some1 was came busting into the cave looking like they was ready to do battle.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:54 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Spooony
Garret quickly followed, nunchaku in hard, starting to swing them violently

Quickly realising that the guy had a handgun, Garret quickly hid behind the nearest tree, and pulled Jenna in aswell, Garret started to slow his breath and wait to form an ambush on the unsuspecting stranger...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:17 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Originally posted by animeboy08
What is Riley's weapon?

You get a metal pipe you found in the wreckage (wooo that worked nicely)

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:40 AM
DarkDethbringer

Xavier walking with joseph heard rustling in the nearby bushes he quickly grabbed his gun and said "Joseph theres someone there get ready."he whispered.

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:43 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"what do u expect me to do , coat hang them to death" he said sarcastically

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 05:41 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

" Dont kill me"Riley pleaded but his new bodyguard wasnt so forgiving as he quickly killed the compettor an took his weapon. "move"the bodyguard commanded

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:50 PM
peterKSL
In a different dimension

Damn.. this is getting messy... (I spoke in both reality and from my character) (Please organize this story instead of just random character's story!!)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 03:11 PM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

yar and add battle rules

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 04:02 PM
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

Where am I (echo)

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 04:03 PM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

whos my partner? or am I a one man gang

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 04:05 PM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
whos my partner? or am I a one man gang

you just kind of piss me off who doesnt have a partner?

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
peterKSL
In a different dimension

me.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:55 AM