KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- Character Creation

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- Character Creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Man has had a poor showing, actually.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My chars an Eothyn, Ranger, How much skills could I give him?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:37 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Red, look through the first page of the thread, tells you everything you need to know.

And it's Eorling. wink

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Any idea when we will start?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:45 AM
Mace Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Rex Lightning reactions is +5 not +3

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:54 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wow, if I was actually tired at 1 pm, I'm scared of myself. messed

Thanks Fire.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pfft....

<-- doesn't sleep

Oh, by the way, my brother may be interested in joining...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Starting will be a little bit yet because I need some clear time to put things together, which I don't have right now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 11:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

...forgot to say... I keep my rigd leather with me too smile

And am I level two or not? huh

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Last edited by Corlindel on Feb 21st, 2005 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:28 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Corlindel you were level one last adventure right? then you're level 1 right now too (ush said before he didn't calculate xp yet)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 01:43 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Starting will be a little bit yet because I need some clear time to put things together, which I don't have right now.

well good...i have a distinct satisfaction when indefintiely postponing my character creation stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Being lvl one. What exactly can I do? Defeat a small orc? or like whats my range.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:54 PM
Mace Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Well...as u have seen, lvl 2 only grants minimal bonuses as far as skills and stamina are concerned..the differences are not that great so u would be pretty much on par with everybody else...

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:16 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Thats good to hear. I guess i can be a help then. I'm more of a protector you see, so i cant help anyne else if i ant help myself. Kill those eveil beasts. mad

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:25 PM
Dexx
wingless

yes..i played that scheme before:
i'm a support player, i said....we'll protect you, they said.....just support us from the distance.......

hah..big msitake stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:32 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Well then ill be taking the hands on approach. why is that such a mistake to provide help and security for your friends?

Last edited by Mace Skywalker on Feb 21st, 2005 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:54 PM
The Rover

Ugh....started to create character for this....
I just have to get the skills down.....:

Name(s): Imrazôr, (Ad., “(?)” – translation not given); or, if the last one doesn’t work: Urúvo, (Q., “Like-Fire”); or, , if the last one doesn’t work: Ûrui/Urui, (S., “Like-Fire, Hot”)
Race: Dúnadan – Arnorian
Profession: Ranger- A combat type, good in a fight (though with less of a Warrior’s skill over many different weapon types), but also good at a broader range of tactical skills- ambushes, stalking, hiding, herb lore etc. Aragorn and Faramir are both Rangers, so they can be professionals like Faramir, or independent types like Aragorn.
Stats:
Strength- +10
Agility- +0
Constitution- +20
Intelligence- +5
Intuition- +5
Presence-+5
Skills:
DÚNADAN
Unarmoured- 5
Rigid Leather- 5
Chain- 10
One-handed edged weapons- 10
Thrown Weapons- 5
Missile Weapons- 5
Pole-arms- 5
Ride- 5
Read Runes- 5
Use Item- 5
Stamina- 21

Constructive criticism is appreciated, and bring any inconsistences or wrong elements of my character to my attention....

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:27 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

because once an archer gets face to face with an orc carrying an axe the result is pretty obvious

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:37 PM
Mace Skywalker

what? elves cant have swords? besides we can get stronger right? how do we do that? and who are the leaders?

Last edited by Mace Skywalker on Feb 21st, 2005 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:41 PM
Fire

ofc they can (it is just that almost soley the warrior and the ranger have enough skillpoints to be good wiv two weapons, and well Vardalain being a magic guy)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:48 PM