KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » A Crash Bandicoot Story

A Crash Bandicoot Story
Started by: WhoKnows?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

A Crash Bandicoot Story

Happy Dance
well, in Crash Twinsanity, they introduced the new character Nina, but nobody gives her any credit. so i wrote a story about her and here it is:

The Story of Nina Cortex

Prologue
I skipped around happily as a smile was planted on my face. I was at my good old Uncle Neo's lab' not that I knew it was an evil lab. I thought it was a fun house. I wore a pink dress on that day. I was a regular normal little girl.
My eyes glittered from what I had spotted. It was a cage with two orange creatures that had fox-like qualities. Dr. Cortex turned to notice what I had found.
“Oh, those are my two pets. They are like foxes, but they are called bandicoots. I am planning on experimenting on them. I called them Coco and Crash.”
He stared at them with a chuckle as they eyed the whumpa fruit in his hand. “You want it?” he asked them. They looked very hungry.
“Too bad,” he said and threw it behind him and laughed to himself. I saw where he threw the whumpa. I picked it up and stared at the two starving bandicoots. My heart grew sympathy for them. I held my hand out between the two bars and released the fruit. They shared it, but enjoyed it with grateful looks.
Coco curled up and began to sleep, but Crash began to sniff my hand. Then I began to pet his head. “Ahh! Nina Cortex, get your hand away form that filthy animal!” I heard Cortex yell as he pulled me away.
He stared at me. “Hmmmm…” I smiled at him. He seemed to grow a smile as well. “Nina, why don’t we play a game?”
I clapped my hands. “Now stay here,” he told me. “I’ll be right back.”
I went back to the cage. I could somehow tell which was which. I watched them play together, and I smiled. Then I heard Cortex come in.
I turned. He placed a big, black tool box on a table nearby. I cocked my head.
He noticed my curiosity. “Nina, why don’t you hop up on that table over there?” he said, pointing to a big metallic table. I just smiled and skipped over to the table. I hopped up and sat on the edge; my feet dangled and I began to kick them back and forth.
He carried the tool box over. “Now, lay down,”
I laid myself back on the table. Then a conveyor belt wrapped itself across my chest. I tried to break free, but it was too tight. He opened the tool box.
“Now Nina, don’t worry, this won’t hurt a bit,” he put a strange mask over my mouth that had strange air coming through, and soon, everything began to turn black.

“Wake up, Nina,” I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes, and noticed that I was still on the table, but the belt that strapped me was off. I, for some reason, felt different. Cortex was in front of me. He gave a mirror and told me, “Look at yourself now.”
As soon as I looked, I dropped the mirror and it shattered as I let out a small scream, though I knew the scary looking person in the mirror was me. I fell off the table from shock and noticed that, as I tried to grab onto the ledge of it before I fell, that my arm had a long stretchy metal, helping it extend. I had bionic hands. Then I let go, and hit the floor painfully. I noticed the small pieces of mirror and looked again.
I now had short black hair, with spikes in the back, I wore all black, my skin was colored pale-blue; it was not originally that color, I still had my buck teeth, but I had thick black eye shadow and thin black lipstick. I wore gloves to cover my metal hands. I covered my mouth.
I was a monster.
Cortex walked over. “Think of this as a favor, Nina. Your parents are going to be gone for a long time, so it’s time to give you an adjustment. And to do that, I’m sending you to Madame Amberly’s School For Evil Children. Maybe then, you’ll start being evil, like me, for once. After all, you do want to be evil, like your uncle Cortex, right?”
For the first time, I didn’t want to be with Uncle Neo Cortex. I turned to Crash and Coco.
“Don’t worry, they’ll be fine,” he told me. “I have plans for them.”

Attachment: screentn5.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:33 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I'm the first to post, that was good but I'd like to point out a few things.

Even though they look like foxes they are not from that family, they don't come close. They are more like mice or moles, they are Australian animals.

Remember, Coco is a she and are they more like animals now, playing and all that because now they are more human, the walk on 2 feet and talk, was this before they could do this and before being experimented on?

I don't know if you know this and got the idea of this from but having Nina care like, I know even though she is evil she still has a care for animals, I read that somewhere (probably in the little Twinsanity book that comes with the game)

It was good though, I had fun reading it

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:07 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

this is before they were experimented on, so i just wanted to give a clue what that was like. you dont get to know much about nina, except that her uncle "made a few modifications" and no details.

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 01:18 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I see, now it makes more sense, OK that's cleared up...but I don't think many people on here like Crash Bandicoot (being 13 or over) but I'm 16 and I still like it

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:35 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dekster98

May I use this as an intro to the story i am writing as i am a little stuck for an introduction and i believe i could follow this on.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 11:11 AM
Dekster98 is currently offline Click here to Send Dekster98 a Private Message Find more posts by Dekster98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote