KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Toxic Avenger vs Captain Planet

Toxic Avenger vs Captain Planet
Started by: Arachnoidfreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Toxic Avenger vs Captain Planet

Comic books of both characters were made based on the cartoons, so it's totally forum-legal.

I say Toxic Avenger. He'd slap Cap. Planet in the face with his mop and then make him choke on it. Cap. Planet's got nothin' on the Toxic Avenger.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 10:57 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Planet sucks period...I could beat him by throwing my feces in his crystal face. I'll be wearing rubber gloves of course, nothing biodegradable.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 11:34 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The poop would energize Captain Planet because it is a natural fertilizer.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 11:48 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

My poop is a deadly weapon... laughing evil face laughing sick

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 11:54 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

toxic avengers...

that takes me back...

"ive got a mop and i'm not afraid to use it..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 11:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going against the grain and saying Captain Planet just based of the god awful troma movies of Toxic Avengers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:11 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Captain Planet takes this one. He's smart enough to outwit most foes (Toxic Avenger isn't the brightest bulb), and he has the power of the elements on his side.

Plus, he's pretty tough. He's been completely doused in toxic waste, and bounced right back as soon as it's rinsed off.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:01 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I thought captain planet was pretty bad ass, I mean, he was the freaking earth itself... kind of.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:38 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

My point exactly.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 09:24 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Are you kidding? The Toxic Avengers versus Captain Planet? He's a hero! He would take pollution down to zero.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:20 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you kidding? The Toxic Avengers versus Captain Planet? He's a hero! He would take pollution down to zero.

laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:39 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

...AAAAND he had the buzzcut to end all buzzcuts. If Wolverine strolled into the war room with a buzzcut he'd be laughed out. Captain Planet wears one gladly. He even wore a mullet once.........then I hated him.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:50 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Planet..he's a hero..gonna take polution down to zero.....blah blah blah blah..magnified and he's fighting on the planet's siiiiiide...

Hot dammit Captain P wins...He beat Captain Pollution....so hell yeah he's going to beat the toxic avenger no problemo....

Anyway back to the theme song...we're the planeteers...you can be one to......

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:18 AM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I CAN?!?!?!

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:51 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Captain Planet and the mullet are synonymous. Almost like MacGyver and his mullet but he got rid of his. And lost his power in the process.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 11:35 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No that was Samson.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:34 PM
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

All Earth elementals have mullets..you didn't know that..geez come on now people...that's common sense.....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:40 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No that was Samson.
Nah, there was an episode about it. MacGyver was chained to these pillars and had his eyes gouged out. The villians partied around his chained body until his mullet grew back and he used his sweat, rhythmic coughing, and some of these *holds arms out and makes tiny circles in the air* to pull the pillars down and kill them all.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:40 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahh so THAT'S what that isssss.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:52 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

(please log in to view the image) isn't toxic avenger just a guy who cleans toilet scary

Attachment: couch scared.gif
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:40 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote