KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Well during the very last Young Justice issue they also turned Secret mortal, and turned Slo'Bo into a statue, and put him in the 853rd century. So they can do a lotta stuff.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:25 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons. That's way above Supe's max. Post-crisis Superman hasn't done anything that compares.

And let's not forget the time Hulk severly kicks Superman's ass in a crossover.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:03 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

One thing I agree with the comment about crossover comics.

Superman will never be beaten one on one in a DC/Marvel crossover cause theres no way in hell DC will let there Icon get his clock cleaned.

Other than that I'm not going to debate cause I hate DC vs Marvel fights DC characters have always been on a different level than Marvel ones power wise so its just to hard to gauge.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:16 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Heracles
[BSuperman will never be beaten one on one in a DC/Marvel crossover cause theres no way in hell DC will let there Icon get his clock cleaned.
[/B]

True,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:04 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Superman without a doubt.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:07 PM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

this is almost as god a question as who would win in a fight between agent smith and T1000 well superman is clearl stronger, hes the man of steel and he can effortlesly lift a train were as the hulk shows struggling so there and hes a freakin alien plus the hulk shows fatigue from time to time, superman only gets tired when kryptonite is in the picture or when he fought those guys who came from the crystal in space in spiderman 2, so ya superman al the way

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:35 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MayhemSymbiote

HULK is the Strongest one there is wink

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:56 AM
MayhemSymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send MayhemSymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by MayhemSymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

negative on that responce, can the hulk throw superman into the sun????????? thats what i thought

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:24 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Superman is.They had a DC/marvel teamup once with spidey and supes and during the story supes fought the hulk and the hulk knocked supes clear across the ocean when supes wasnt expecting a punch from him but then supes came back and was ready and prepared for the hulk and told spidey that he could handle him now.That he was caught off guard before but now that he was prepared nothing could stop him and whenever he is prepared and does not want to move,nothing can move him which turned out to be true because the hulk kept pounding him unable to move supes and eventually got tired and wore down and transformed back to doc banner.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 05:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Jason8200
Ok I said this once already... There is no way that the Hulk could beat Superman. First of all now the Hulk is smarter and not a raging beast. He has Bruce Banners mind inside of the Hulks body. Second off, Superman already beat the Hulk when they fought right before the Amalgam Universe was formed. The two heroes got moved out into the desert somewhere and the Hulk punched Superman. Then Superman came back and knocked the Hulk through a mountain. The Hulk never got up. Also the Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets but there is only so much anger anyone or anything can get. So Superman actually did beat the Hulk. End of story.

Hmmm I never saw that story.I would sure like to see it though. smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 05:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

I dont know which crossover you are talking about but Hulk never beat Superman up in a crossover.
The first time they met Superman got caught off guard but then battled him for a long time until Hulk got fatigued and ran out of juice and went back to Bruce Banner.
The last time they met... Marvel was pitted against DC. Superman says I hate to do this but I can't let my universe be destroyed. Knocks Hulk's green a$$ out in one punch. When something big in on the line Superman will go all out. Usually though he won't... he holds back because of his vow to never take a life. If the stakes were the high... Hulk would't stand a chance.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:27 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by MayhemSymbiote
HULK is the Strongest one there is wink

true. big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Supes wins. I remember when Spidey received the power cosmic, he punched the hulk into space, who was scared for his life because he couldn't breathe. If I remember correctly, Spidey felt bad and brought hmi back to earth.

Supes could easily do the same.

Angry hulk can life a mountain. Supes moves planets.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:56 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

thank you finally someone whos on my side rock and roll go superman

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:20 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The concept behind Superman was always super-natural, he isn't truly bound to conventional physics, because he, even post-crisis Supes, is way more fantasy based than Hulk. He only has one weakness, for instance, whereas Marvel characters are usually based on "exaggerated realism" rather than complete fantasy.

Hulk is fantastical, but on a more scientific level. Such as, his size increases with rage, and he gets more powerful, logical. His origin is science based, and he is also human. He is still based on realistic parameters but on a human and Earthly level. In my opinion that makes him a better character, due to the fact Stan Lee made him a character that teeters on the brink of rediculousness, but doesn't go overboard like Supes, but thats not what we are discussing here.

They are two totally different concepts, that are successful because they both work within their contexts. I hate crossovers mainly because of this. It's an unfair comparison. The way Superman is constructed as a character, he would annihilate The Hulk.

That's why I don't like crossovers. Theres always a character thats better than the best. Supes would destroy most of Marvels stock single handedly, because Marvel do their characters one way, and DC do theirs another way.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:44 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

wow that was a really good explanation i do believe at one point my head cocked sidewa and my eyes went cross eyed but wow its good too meet a fellow geek who ix as wel spoken as myself that based on exagerated realism points,,,,,,, stroke of genious i salute you with a dancing banana

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:01 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Jason8200
I dont know which crossover you are talking about but Hulk never beat Superman up in a crossover.
The first time they met Superman got caught off guard but then battled him for a long time until Hulk got fatigued and ran out of juice and went back to Bruce Banner.
The last time they met... Marvel was pitted against DC. Superman says I hate to do this but I can't let my universe be destroyed. Knocks Hulk's green a$$ out in one punch. When something big in on the line Superman will go all out. Usually though he won't... he holds back because of his vow to never take a life. If the stakes were the high... Hulk would't stand a chance.

yeah.thats why supes easily wins.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:34 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

or maybe its because hes just superman, i mean hes the man of freain steel

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:52 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Man of steel? Hulk crushes steel.

Superman knocks out the weak ass Professor Hulk. Wanna talk crossovers? In the 1999 crossover when he fights Savage Hulk, Superman gets his ass handed to him severely. Hulk throws Superman into space.

Hulk has destroyed planets twice the size of earth. Hulk has sent shockwaves across the globe, and he has punched the earth so hard he sent it out of it's orbit. Hulk has moved entire planets with strength alone. He doesn't need flight to assist him like Superman does.

Hulk has limitless increasing strength. The madder he gets, and the longer he fights, and the stronger he gets. He isn't a human, so he has no limit to his rage. Superman may be stronger at first, but in time Hulk will be a billion times stronger than Superman.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:44 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Man of steel? Hulk crushes steel.

Superman knocks out the weak ass Professor Hulk. Wanna talk crossovers? In the 1999 crossover when he fights Savage Hulk, Superman gets his ass handed to him severely. Hulk throws Superman into space.

Hulk has destroyed planets twice the size of earth. Hulk has sent shockwaves across the globe, and he has punched the earth so hard he sent it out of it's orbit. Hulk has moved entire planets with strength alone. He doesn't need flight to assist him like Superman does.

Hulk has limitless increasing strength. The madder he gets, and the longer he fights, and the stronger he gets. He isn't a human, so he has no limit to his rage. Superman may be stronger at first, but in time Hulk will be a billion times stronger than Superman.

Seems like everytime I see you post something about the Hulk, it gets more and more ridiculous and less credible... now, did Hulk go SSJ3 or 4 for all these feats? laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:06 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote