KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

lol, this guy is a lunatic.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:37 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

Superman

You are all idiots. Superman would whip the sh*t out of the Hulk. In fact he already did in the DC/Marvel Crossover. After all he is SUPERMAN!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:52 AM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

You are a fanboy. Hulk whips the shit out of Superman in the 1999 crossover. Hulk is stronger too.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:57 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That isn't heat in the picture, its a matter repulsion ray created by Vector. Superman's heat vision would not have the same effect. Superman has tried using his heat vision on Hulk. It has had absolutely no effect.

This isn't just a planet, it's a planetoid twice the size of earth. You say Superman could do it? In post-crisis Superman's 20-30 years of existence, he hasn't surpassed Hulk's feats of strength. Therefore Hulk is stronger.

Hulk has proven in all of the images I've posted that he is stronger than Superman; no SSJ3 or 4. smile

Can't argue facts. Hulk is stronger.

Hulk is nowhere near as invulnerable as supes. His heatvision can get as hot as the sun or hotter nowadays. In an all out battle he will affect the Hulk..there would be no healing when there is nothing left.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:36 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Need evidence?

Here's Hulk smashing a planetoid twice the size of earth...

What issue is this...looking at the pic shows nothing of its size...maybe its just a bad drawing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:37 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

In a purely physical sense The Hulk can surpass Superman in sheer strength. In a fight however Superman wins due to the massive range in powers he possesses.

Hulk=more strength

Superman=more power

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:21 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Superman is more powerful, that I will concede.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Hulk is nowhere near as invulnerable as supes. His heatvision can get as hot as the sun or hotter nowadays. In an all out battle he will affect the Hulk..there would be no healing when there is nothing left.

Hulk has withstood heats hotter than stars. Superman's heat vision is not as hot as a star.

Hulk is more durable than Superman. Hulk has an insane regenerating factor; He has reformed after being reduced to scattered gamma irradiated molecules. The angrier he becomes, the more durable he gets, and the faster he regenerates. Every blow he takes from Superman will heal. Superman has no healing factor. His wounds will be permanent.

That pic is from Marvel Comics Presents issue #52. The planetoid is specifically said to have "greater than double the planet earth's mass."

The heaviest thing Post-Crisis Superman has moved is WarWorld, which is only the size of Pluto, and he had to charge up in the sun for quite some time before he did so.

Superman has the edge in a fight, but Hulk is definately stronger than him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:51 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Precisely, The Hulk has more strength than any of the other three, but he can't fly, has no ranged attacks. and is a lot slower. In an arm wrestling match he'll beat them all in a fight the other three take him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:06 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

i like how that guy thinks, and finally someone whos on my side of the fence rock and roll

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:59 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

I think Superman can beat Hulk as well. He's a lot more versatile.

I just don't think he will win 100% of the time.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:04 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

wel ya i mean everyone makes mistakes, and im sure supermans made mistakes in his career, but the point still stays superman would win

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:45 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

lol...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:18 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

maybe superman would win...he's better......not!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

lol...

So you mean Hulk can only win if Superman slips up? That's not quite how I see it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:22 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya man superman would just dominate hes too fast

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:33 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Cosmic Cube, I just answered your post on the Wolvie v. Hulk thread 5min ago, pleeease tell me that the green guy did NOT regenerated from "gamma-ashes" as you wrote above!!! You are just joking yes, yes, yeees???
What are the authors doing to the comic-universes nowadays? Everybody has to become stronger and stronger and stronger! If you canīt imagine a good story with interesting opponents, simply create something apocalyptic and adjust the "hero" to the new threatlevel - should that be the stradegy of choice? Seems to be!
:/

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:40 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

maybe instead of apponents who are strong how about ones that are smart, i mean the joker wasnt powerfull he was just cunnng and hes by far the best villian ever and thats what we need these days, put the brute strength away and bring us the smarts

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:48 PM
Cosmic Cube

I'll talk about that on the Wolvie v Hulk thread.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:48 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Yeah, tell them dubefan yes

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:43 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

All these are good points, but look at the villans Superman has to face. Could the hulk beat brainiac, Doomsday, Darkseid, what about the parasite, Lex Luthor? Superman has faced many villans with not only strength but also intelligence. There is more than one way to be strong. Not just physically.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:39 AM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote