KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Angry

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jedi90
the problem with you argument is that hulk doesn't start at a set base and gradually build. it really depends on what pissed him off in the first place, his strength immediately jumps to that level, its instant.

again we're not measuring in battle, hulk does not have to be engaged in combat to be pissed and increase his strength.

For the sake of argument...Supermans sun dipping does not constitute his strength, thats like comparing spidermans strength while under the use of the POWERS COSMIC. So take that Sun Tanning nonsense elswhere.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:19 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman doesn't have to sundip to get stronger.

(please log in to view the image)

Don't let me stop both of you, keep trolling kids.

Last edited by abhilegend on Nov 7th, 2012 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:53 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
For the sake of argument...Supermans sun dipping does not constitute his strength, thats like comparing spidermans strength while under the use of the POWERS COSMIC. So take that Sun Tanning nonsense elswhere.

Except Superman can Sun Dip anytime he likes.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 01:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

So most everyone is still agreed with the following ...?

Savage Hulk < PreFP Superman < WWH Hulk < OWAW Superman (sundipped) < WorldBreaker Hulk

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 04:03 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I don't understand why WBH would be > OWAW sundipped Superman.
Causing an earthquake along the seaboard of a continent (not even throughout the whole continent) > pushing a whole planet, especially one with "full thruster countermeasures"?

Did I miss something, like WBH stomping the Earth out of orbit?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 06:55 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Mindship

Did I miss something...?

Yes, you are on the KMC Comic Book Forum, where all fantasies can come true!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 08:34 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's more like Savage hulk<<Superman=WWH<WBH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<OWAW(sundipped) Superman.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 02:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't understand why WBH would be > OWAW sundipped Superman.
Causing an earthquake along the seaboard of a continent (not even throughout the whole continent) > pushing a whole planet, especially one with "full thruster countermeasures"?

Did I miss something, like WBH stomping the Earth out of orbit?

You missed a lot.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 04:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
So most everyone is still agreed with the following ...?

Savage Hulk < PreFP Superman < WWH Hulk < OWAW Superman (sundipped) < WorldBreaker Hulk

Yes except Savage Hulk and Superman are equals in strength (and Savage would potentially get stronger due to rage).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Yes except Savage Hulk and Superman are equals in strength (and Savage would potentially get stronger due to rage).

How about no? Even PAD disagrees with you.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 02:06 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

You missed a lot.
Like what? Did WBH stomp Earth into a new orbit? I'm open to being enlightened. What did WBH do that puts him above OWAW sundipped Superman?

Don't get me wrong: I like Hulk, he's one of my favorite characters. I just never 'got' his WB version. Always seemed more hype to me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 02:54 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Like what? Did WBH stomp Earth into a new orbit? I'm open to being enlightened. What did WBH do that puts him above OWAW sundipped Superman?

Don't get me wrong: I like Hulk, he's one of my favorite characters. I just never 'got' his WB version. Always seemed more hype to me.

WBH and She Rulk punched each other (1 punch) while in the the dark dimension, cloud height and this one punch, the shockwaves from it melted the mindless Ones, melted Wendigo, melted Bi Beast, melted Armageddon, melted all the amped trolls that was on the planet, melted an amped Fing Fang that wad amped with enough power to take over earth (even had Strange scared of him), melted Tyrannus, destroyed the planet, and destroyed two moons that was surrounding the planet...hell, based off Umar word, I think it destroyed her entire realm and again, this was a single punch. No one is replicating that ft or has shown that they could.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums...ndam1/hulk7.jpg

Almost forgot, he also stood in one spot and tanked punches and blasts from everyone that I brought up like they were insects. Like they were not even there and all of them matched Savage Hulk in strength in the past. He also tanked the blast as well. I'm not posting all of It because I'm sure people are tired of seeing it but the moral of the story is, he killed Heralds, a planet and some moons without even touching it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 04:06 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

WBH and She Rulk punched each other (1 punch) while in the the dark dimension, cloud height and this one punch, the shockwaves from it melted the mindless Ones, melted Wendigo, melted Bi Beast, melted Armageddon, melted all the amped trolls that was on the planet, melted an amped Fing Fang that wad amped with enough power to take over earth (even had Strange scared of him), melted Tyrannus, destroyed the planet, and destroyed two moons that was surrounding the planet...hell, based off Umar word, I think it destroyed her entire realm and again, this was a single punch. No one is replicating that ft or has shown that they could.

Almost forgot, he also stood in one spot and tanked punches and blasts from everyone that I brought up like they were insects. Like they were not even there and all of them matched Savage Hulk in strength in the past. He also tanked the blast as well. I'm not posting all of It because I'm sure people are tired of seeing it but the moral of the story is, he killed Heralds, a planet and some moons without even touching it.
Now I'm starting to 'get' it. Thanks.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 04:37 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That obviously tops overpowering engines powered up by the energy of a big bang.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 05:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol the power of two hulks =/= one hulk.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 10:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Miffed

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Except Superman can Sun Dip anytime he likes.

Apparently you missed the clue train..

It doesnt matter if he can take a dip when he feels like, im comparing their given powers, not powers enhanced by an outside source.

(inhale...exhale) fan boys...i tell ya

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 02:47 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol the power of two hulks =/= one hulk.

You mean like 1/2 infinity right?

Ok I understand now (thumbs up)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 02:48 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Originally posted by abhilegend

I thought you were sent off to school!!

Son, you really need to read your comic strip again.

NOWHERE does it state that a sundip makes him stronger, It states "the more emotional he gets, the more power he RETAINS from the sun."
That does not constitute a higher power level.

No again I say to thee, begone and do not return again till bidden!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 02:52 AM
jedi90

Originally posted by abhilegend

hey genius, it doesn't say he gets stronger, just that he RETAINS more.

Translation: he's not LOSING the energy he expels.

Thanks for playing!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 02:56 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

So just to make it clear, Superman (according to Mr. Abhilegend)
Gets stronger if he takes a sun bath and gets emotional.

OK i understand now!!! Thats like me getting a hot bubble bath from Mama sans house of pleasure in Tokyo and gaining powers equivalent to plastic man.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 03:00 AM