KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 70 71 [72]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Miffed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
I called you an ass clown because you're acting like one.

What's that has to do with anything with you acting like a clown and me calling you one? This is not me lashing out, this is me making fun of your antics.

Says the guy who keep stating how he would beat up posters with his belt and spank them if they said anything to him. How old are you? Five years old?

Who's getting mad? I'm just laughing at both of you and your antics.

(inhale....exhale)

Arent you the one who stated that you were on the verge of reporting me?

You being angry, upset and emotional was accurate indeed.
in case you forgot...I can easily quote what you said and put your words back in your mouth with a dash of salt.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:21 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

"Its lame cuz I don't like it and I don't like superman". Typical troll response. Don't worry, superman isn't real.

it's lame because

1. it's not apart of his powerset
2. he needs it's because he's not strong enough, otherwise he wouldn't use it.
3. it's a handicap, plain and simple.

Hulk doesn't need to take a gamma bath to be able achieve great feats of strength.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:22 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
(inhale....exhale)

in case you forgot...I can easily quote what you said and put your words back in your mouth with a dash of salt.

Me telling you to stop trolling or get reported is not due to anger, its due to you being an annoying and condenscending ass who's just trolling. Learn the difference.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

(inhale....exhale)

he claimed earlier that he put me on ignore confused because things weren't going his way. typical nerd rager.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:25 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

typical fanboy failure... i tell ya

"Superman gets stronger the more energy he absorbs you ass clown. One more time and I'm reporting you for blatant trolling."

so basically, AS STATED BEFORE, If anyone disagrees with the popular opinion, they are called a troll. LOL you are funny, you should consider a career in white comedy. You could write the script for full house.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:27 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Me telling you to stop trolling or get reported is not due to anger, its due to you being an annoying and condenscending ass who's just trolling. Learn the difference.

MY POINT EXACACTLY, SAVE THE FACT THAT YOU CALLED ME NAMES AND GOT UPSET AT THE SAME TIME.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:28 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by jedi90
it's lame because

1. it's not apart of his powerset
2. he needs it's because he's not strong enough, otherwise he wouldn't use it.
3. it's a handicap, plain and simple.

Hulk doesn't need to take a gamma bath to be able achieve great feats of strength.

Its a part of his powerset since silver age. He gets stronger with more sunlight.
Him using a sundip because he wasn't strong enough to overpower a big bang=epic lulz.

Don't act like you've actually read a hulk comic and its not your dislike for superman which is talking here.

Funny, he has to take power from gamma bomb because he wasn't strong enough in past.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Now remember, YOU have already been called to account before for your lashing out behavior...just sayin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:29 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

typical fanboy failure... i tell ya

"Superman gets stronger the more energy he absorbs you ass clown. One more time and I'm reporting you for blatant trolling."

so basically, AS STATED BEFORE, If anyone disagrees with the popular opinion, they are called a troll. LOL you are funny, you should consider a career in white comedy. You could write the script for full house.
MY POINT EXACACTLY, SAVE THE FACT THAT YOU CALLED ME NAMES AND GOT UPSET AT THE SAME TIME.

Epic fail. Now do you really have anything substantial to add here or just more trolling? I don't have time for your antics.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:30 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

or else what? i mean really, what you going to do besides talk tough like the pubescent teen you are.

you come on here with straw man arguments, calling names, and contradicting your own scans. you're not ready.

I report you for trolling and wasting my time. Simple.

Epic LOL @strawman logic. This is ****ing hilarious.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:33 AM
jedi90

Its a part of his powerset since silver age. He gets stronger with more sunlight.
Him using a sundip because he wasn't strong enough to overpower a big bang=epic lulz.

Don't act like you've actually read a hulk comic and its not your dislike for superman which is talking here.

Funny, he has to take power from gamma bomb because he wasn't strong enough in past.

it's not and you know it. he has to fly to the sun get most out of it otherwise they wouldn't call it sun dipping.

so which is it? according to you, not only don't i read hulk, but i don't read superman either. you all over the place.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:34 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Miffed

Epic fail. Now do you really have anything substantial to add here or just more trolling? I don't have time for your antics.

Im gald you said that..alow me to show the results of your trolling young Sir..

"Abhi, how many times do I have to tell you to stop being so damn snippy with people?"

Now what that tells me is that you have a knack for stirring trouble that you cannot handle..so in turn you resort to name calling and threatning remarks.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:35 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Smile

I report you for trolling and wasting my time. Simple.

Epic LOL @strawman logic. This is ****ing hilarious.

wait a cotton pickin minute!!

You have the gaul to report someone when you have been the one calling names?!! LOL how does that work?

If thats the case, I could report you because Im emotional and feel...threatened.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:36 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Im gald you said that..alow me to show the results of your trolling young Sir..

"Abhi, how many times do I have to tell you to stop being so damn snippy with people?"

Now what that tells me is that you have a knack for stirring trouble that you cannot handle..so in turn you resort to name calling and threatning remarks.
wait a cotton pickin minute!!

You have the gaul to report someone when you have been the one calling names?!! LOL how does that work?

If thats the case, I could report you because Im emotional and feel...threatened.

Reported for trolling. Have fun.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:39 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Smile

Reported for trolling. Have fun.

Considering that PR has been reading all of our comments......Im sure your little report button will yield some intersting results Sir.

I will not press the REPORT "I WIN" button as there is no need, you dug your own grave with your history of lashing out at users.

But I will enjoy to post comments on comics and I will have much fun.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

it's not and you know it. he has to fly to the sun get most out of it otherwise they wouldn't call it sun dipping.

so which is it? according to you, not only don't i read hulk, but i don't read superman either. you all over the place.

LOLWUT? You're telling me superman doesn't get stronger the more energy he absorbs? Where did you read that?

So? He needed a large boost urgently and he dived into the sun. What's that has to do with the fact that he gets stronger but slowly than a sundip while being angry?

You don't read comics from either hulk or superman. What's being all over the place here?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:45 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Smile

LOLWUT? You're telling me superman doesn't get stronger the more energy he absorbs? Where did you read that?

So? He needed a large boost urgently and he dived into the sun. What's that has to do with the fact that he gets stronger but slowly than a sundip while being angry?

You don't read comics from either hulk or superman. What's being all over the place here?

Now that were back on subject...how much can Superman absorb?
while were at it...take an emotional sundipped Superman vs an angry Hulk...let us measure power levels now.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:48 AM
jedi90

Reading is fundamental

try playing the word game with someone else son and try using some logic. that isn't even remotely what i said. sundipping is not a natural powerset of his. it's an augmentation.

if it's apart of his powers why does he need to dive into the sun to get it? it's a method he uses to get a gain he wouldn't be able to achieve normally.

that's why it called a strawman argument. you're grasping at anything to win this argument.

and last i checked, i don't have to satisfy your reading requirements to post here.

Last edited by jedi90 on Nov 16th, 2012 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ugh. Closed, just closed. And if this is carried in to some other thread, there'll be warnings handed out.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 05:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote