KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Picture Thread

Terminator Picture Thread
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konjammenson
i see you like this one too tfp, i have used this on an avatar at another board for a while. its also my walpaper. its sweet.

Yeah I think the art is great on that because it was done so well is seems like a picture instead of a painting, I've had it saved on my comp for months now.

And nice pic alic.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:03 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

That "Terminator: Redemption" box cover is an awesome picture. I love it. Too bad the game had to be a flop tho...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:06 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

Ya. I played that game and I just had to put the controller down after five minutes.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:21 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:07 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Very nice pics there !

Particularly the out-take with Rob Patrick, Cameron and Arnie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:20 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Praylu on Jun 12th, 2005 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:57 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

lol, good ol' Robert Patrick looks like the comedian on set! stick out tongue

man, how i wish to own one of those life-size endoskeletons. that would make me very happy lol big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:12 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

Originally posted by TMACalicious
man, how i wish to own one of those life-size endoskeletons. that would make me very happy lol big grin [/B]

Same here. I want one so so bad!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:17 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I've wanted one since I first saw a Terminator movie, lol.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:42 AM
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:57 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

LOL Stunt doubles. The one on the left looks a lot like Arnie.

But both of them aren't as built as Arnie though lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:37 AM
Praylu

The stuntman on the left actually had special makeup applied to his face in order to make him look more like Arnold since basically nobody has facial features similar to his. Also, that stuntman is the same person who performed Arnold's stunts in T2 (The pictures are from 'T2 3-D: Battle Across Time' if you didn't know that).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:32 AM
Konjammenson

One thing that has ALWAYS irritated me in T2 is the part where the Terminator rides his motorcycle off the top and down into the canal. You can see the double so obviously, and to boot it's in slow-motion. So you get a real good long look at an imposter! When they try to go back to arnold you see his bike bump real quick after a sharp switch. It's just not smooth at all.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:43 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

lol I never noticed the fact that it was a stunt double on the motorbike! I'll look out for it next time i watch my T2 DVD. Maybe even keep it on pause a few times so i can catch a good look at this imposter lol

Cheers for that Konjammenson!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:01 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

LOL !!

Stunt doubles !
TFP, you deserve a medal for these pics.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:29 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Thanks, lol

Originally posted by Konjammenson
One thing that has ALWAYS irritated me in T2 is the part where the Terminator rides his motorcycle off the top and down into the canal. You can see the double so obviously, and to boot it's in slow-motion. So you get a real good long look at an imposter! When they try to go back to arnold you see his bike bump real quick after a sharp switch. It's just not smooth at all.

You know, actually that is probably the only scene or moment in the entire film of T2 that bothers me. The stuntman (Peter Kent) that is seen below is the same one from the earlier pictures. He did Arnie's stunts in Terminator, Commando, Raw Deal, Predator, The Running Man, Red Heat, Twins, Total Recall, Kindergarten Cop, T2, Last Action Hero, True Lies, T2:3D, Eraser, and finally Jingle All The Way.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Praylu on Jun 14th, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:49 AM
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:20 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Now that's what I call makeup! Personally, i reckon it's much better than the CGI battle damaged Arnie they had in T3 (the CGI made Arnie look like an asian lol), altho the endoskeleton eye doesn't move at all in T2, but who's noticing! It's GREAT!

TFP, you continue to amaze me on how you find all these marvelous pictures that just go to show how truly great T2 was and will continue to be.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:54 AM
Praylu

Thanks Tmac, and I'm not going to stop anytime soon. happy

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:26 PM
Praylu

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:56 PM