KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta vs Wolverine

Who will wins?
This poll is closed.
Vegeta 12 48.00%
Wolverine 13 52.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vegeta vs Wolverine
Started by: SSJVegeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJVegeta

Vegeta vs Wolverine

BAAAD!!!!!

evil face

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) versus Wolverine (X-men)

Who will wins?

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 01:01 AM
SSJVegeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJVegeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJVegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I assume you're joking. Vegeta would slaughter Wolverine, despite the fact that Wolverine is a far better character.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 01:17 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Wolverine is infinetly cooler, Vegeta could kill him. but Wolverine and most marvel character's pawn "DBZ" characters in all aspects of character depth and you can realate to them. I dont remember the last time i got pissed and my hair changed color.

please discuss DBZ if you want but these VS threads are pointless, every one knows barley any body from Marvel or DC could throw down with DBZ guys and the only ones who can wouldnt even fight them, they would just blink them away

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 01:25 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

The votes are tied. Someone actually thought Wolverine could beat Vegeta?

I agree that these vs. threads are pointless, but for some reason I can't help posting in them.

Incidently, I don't remember the last time I went into a berserk rage and had claws tear out of my hands. So I guess we're even.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 02:13 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

LOL, yeah i didnt think about that one I mean claw's in the hands and hair turning all sort's of colors are equaly odd....but I voted Wolvie just to be a ass i guess

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 02:21 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Was vegeta the guy who killed psylocke in xtreme x-men?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deus_ex_Machina

no vegeta is the guy who has sex with Bulma

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 10:33 AM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

LOL

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:14 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't how know powerful any of DBZ characters might be. Whoever faces Wolvie will get a permanent scar in the face! Wolvie might get kill in the battle, but one thing is for sure.......he will go down fightin!!!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Mar 20th, 2004 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 08:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Not only will Vegeta not be scarred, I doubt Wolverine would have a chance to "go down fighting." We're talking "blow up planets on a whim" power levels here.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 09:05 PM
Deus_ex_Machina

at least wolv is not a crybaby..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 09:22 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

let me see...

a guy who can blow up a planet vs a guy who has mtal claws comin out of his fist... hmmmmmmm... i give up...

oh, by the way [SPOILER - highlight to read]: vegeta would wipe wolverines ass all over the earth

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:23 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Ok, ofcourse it's Vegeta, have u guys even seen him fight? I don't mean all of u ok. Vegeta is very fast and strong without going ssj. Forget his ssj powers, he can beat him without it. He can throw miniture blasts that would make a mountain of the Grand Canyon look like a parking lot. When Goku fought Vegeta the first time they tore up mountains with themselves. I'm not saying that Wolvie is a sissy and that he couldn't land a punch, but Vegeta is too much for him. Let's leave DBZ, Marvel and DC world out of discussions. Some of u don't understand why ppl like DBZ, well I'm gonna tell u something:
DBZ is made primarely for kids, in Japan they have a different perception about censureship, and therefore is full of simple situations and simple emotions. As the series grew larger even Toriyama made the characters more serious and with more complex feeling problems. It's got lots of healthy humour for all ages and it always has a message. The message usually is that family and friends r your best thing in life, so if u u better stay true and loyal to them, and everything can be fixed with a little teamwork. U always have Goku show all his opponents lots of respect and he always perues his goals. I think u guys know what I'm talking about, I don't wanna make this into a cheesiest runt.

For me the best were the fist DB episodes, and I had lots of laughs watching it. Goku and Krillin r really funny together.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 05:27 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Damm sraight spawnie. Nice to see someone who understands the show. Anyway this thread is a no brainer. All Vegeta does is float out of Wolverine's range plac both hands in front of him. Scream FINAL FLASH at the top of his lungs and Wolvie, the landscape and most of North America will disappear

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:39 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I don't how know powerful any of DBZ characters might be. Whoever faces Wolvie will get a permanent scar in the face! Wolvie might get kill in the battle, but one thing is for sure.......he will go down fightin!!!

I don't think the contest could be even called a fight because Vegeta WILL kill wolverine without wolverine actually reaching Vegeta.
Because;

Vegeta is a Saiyan, his power and speed increases as he fights and he just gets stronger by increasing his power even further using his other saiya-jin levels ( therefore wolverine would not be able to scratch Vegeta, no pun intended!!). He can fly, which puts wolverine shit out of luck in any case. And he can completely fry him into nothingness using his immensely powerful Ki attacks e.g Gallet Gun, Final Flash, Big Bang, Gallet Gun etc. Wolverine has no hope people.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 01:36 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah but how long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpower? If he has to go through levels that means that takes time! If it takes something like 5 minutes for Vegeta to increase his powers, then Wolvie does have a chance.

The question is: How long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpowers?

Wolvie only needs like 1/2 a second to slash anyone into pieces.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WindDancer
The question is: How long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpowers?[QUOTE]

To go SuperSaiyan? A few seconds, maybe. But he's much faster and stronger than Wolverine without any buildup at all, and he can fire mountain-destroying energy blasts without any buildup at all. Plus he can fly, so he could build up all the power he wants out of Wolverine's reach.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 04:46 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

there is no contest. . Vegeta would smack the living daylilghts out of Wolverine. ALl he has to do is fly and throw and couple of energy balls and it's over for Wolverine

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:21 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WindDancer
The question is: How long does it take for Vegeta to build his superpowers?[QUOTE]

To go SuperSaiyan? A few seconds, maybe. But he's much faster and stronger than Wolverine without any buildup at all, and he can fire mountain-destroying energy blasts without any buildup at all. Plus he can fly, so he could build up all the power he wants out of Wolverine's reach.

Yeah I know he is stronger, but what about fighting experience? I think that SuperSayian or how ever you call it do have weakness. Does Vegeta have any weak spots? As long as he does any superheroe might have a chance to capitalise on that. Especially a mutant like Wolvie.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:21 PM
Spawnie

Ok WindDancer, have u been reading at all this thread? Did u read what I have posted? I know about Vegeta and his powers, and I'm telling u he doesn't need to power up so he can beat Wolverine. I said that no ssj powers r needed at all so he can beat him. Wolverine can beat Vegeta if he transformes into Goku, that is it. The Big BAng attack can be performed from air, and it is a homing attack (usually he can do the blast in a few seconds, if he wants to destroy a montain then it takes him 10 seconds, and this is with no ssj powers). I don't want to expalin this further cuz at this point it shouldn't matter anymore.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:16 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote