KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta vs Wolverine

Who will wins?
This poll is closed.
Vegeta 12 48.00%
Wolverine 13 52.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vegeta vs Wolverine
Started by: SSJVegeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Ok Spawnie, I did recognise that Vegeta would kill Wolverine, but I have ask if Vegeta has a weakness? Don't tell me he doesn't have a weak spot because that is imposible! All super heroes or super villains have a weakness. Does Vegeta have any weaknesses?

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Mar 22nd, 2004 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:34 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Ok Spawnie, I did recognise that Vegeta would kill Wolverine, but I have ask if Vegeta has a weakness? Don't tell me he doesn't have a weak spot because that is imposible! All super heroes or super villains have a weakness. Does Vegeta have any weaknesses?

In well-written, well-ballanced comics, super heroes and villians may be expected to have weak spots. Dragonball Z is neither of these things. I hate to tell you this, since you've asked us not to, but Vegeta has no weaknesses. The only way to beat him is to be more powerful than him.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:47 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I see your point Gregory. Is okay I understand now. I'm not much of a DBZ fan so your reasons sound fair to me. I only know little about the DBZ universe, but I can see that it takes greater power to defeat a less powerful character in the DBZ universe. smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Yes, that is why I told u he had to be Goku to beat him, cuz Goku is his archenemy. Vegeta is only gelous of Goku and his powers, cuz Goku always was a step above him. He got even more furious when he found out that Goku didn't unleash his ssj3 powers when he faught him. Goku always believed in a fair fight so he gave him one, he went ssj2 and faught him with about same power level. Vegeta is a proud prince of his planet, his father was the king of Sayans. Their planet got destroyed by Freeza, and so was his father. He never could bare that he was beaten by a son of Bardok. Bardok was goku's father, and he was the only one that stood against Freeza and his minions. DBZ is based on power levels, and that is all. When Vegeta saw that Goku killed Freeza and became ssj he went on an asteroid field and practiced there untill he could do it himself. His goal was always to fight Goku and show him who the real prince is. Oh well, he never made it, lol.
But the fight between Majin Vegeta (posessed Vegeta) and Goku was the best fight in DBZ. Both were ssj2 level. (Vegeta didn't know that Goku was holding back his ssj3 level)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 10:09 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer

Vegeta does not possess a physical weakness rather it's his overwhelming pride that screws him over so many times in DBZ. Vegeta believes himself to be the most powerful fighter in the universe. If a power greater than him arises he makes it his sole mission to surpass it even at the expense of everything around him. And if he does surpass the warrior then he doesn't destroy him, instead he'll toy with him. And that is Vegeta's greatest weakness he won't beat wolverine it's not enough, he has to humiliate him for challanging the prince of Saiyans. HOWEVER this does not retract the fact that Vegeta would slaughter Wolvie, Wolverine was killed in a comic by a Sentinal blast, Vegeta can put more power in one finger than a Sentinal with a full armoury

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 01:40 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

So true, so true...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 01:52 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

please let the next vs. thread be more meaningful. even in hand to hand combat i doubt that wolverine would stand a chance even with his claws.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 02:31 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

vegeta will smoke wolvierne! he is a wuss compare to the power of the most powerful in dragonball Z. Wolverne sucks!

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 05:55 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by FrothByte
please let the next vs. thread be more meaningful. even in hand to hand combat i doubt that wolverine would stand a chance even with his claws.

unfortunatley this isnt happening, instead of making a new vs thread without putting thought into it I suggest we brain storm a good one. I opt for a vs thread about every team from Marvel and DC and image/independent providing someone can explain them.
now i want to avoid a redundant Pheonix alone can win or Superman and please GOD no more dbz cross overs so lets try legit teams sans unbalanced team members.

so maybe the Fantastic Four, X-men((with jeam grey obviously not as pheonix)) the Avengers sans thor((if there ever was)) the replacement FF ((Spidey,Hulk,Wolverine and somebody else)) and then maybe pit this team against a league we create from all the Characters. ((kinda like create your own avengers))

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:55 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You know what VENOMfan I couldn't agree more. Let's stop these stupid threads where only the truly idiotic could consider these fights decent and create something decent

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:05 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

vegeta vs. wolverine. in my opinion, i think that vegeta would win in a battle against wolverine. although logan has superstrength, healing powers, and claws, vegeta can or is much stronger. he has more battle experience, destructive attacks/powers, and trains to get more powerful. plus, gets stronger with every battle. logan wouldn't be able to keep up with a saiyan's speed and increasing strength. also, he would suffer alot from this battle, even with a healing factor. go vegeta! saiyans kick butt!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 11:13 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

a better vs thread would have been vegeta vs rogue

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 01:57 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

vegeta could most likely beat the shit out of logan with his saiyan powers before he has time to heal!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats right! wolviere sucks and Vegeta would wipe his mutant ass outa the universe! wolviere healin wont work against one of his blasts!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:57 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

plus, the mutants and x-men don't know how to use the dragonballs.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:27 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolvie has more experience in combat but vegeta is far more powerful in every other aspect of fighting.wolive power of 7. vegeta 400million

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:54 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol good one vegeta would massicare wolverine! but Wolvierine is still a cool person with some skills

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:59 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

damn striaght dude, in fact vegets woundnt even have to power up. Just a small e.g remeber when goku was granted 224 hrs to come back to earth s that he could compete inthe world martial arts tournament? Any way when they were all punchin the machine tto see what division they should be placed in vegeta barely tapped it and sent it smasing thru the trees and the walls and stuff. so if he really put his back into it he could probably smash Wolvies adamantium frmae witha swift blow

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:42 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

24hrs rather: frame(sorry was typing to fast)

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:46 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

Actually this poll is pretty rediculous. Saiyans are insanely powerful and they can do moves like the human torch's super nova as a warm up. Not to mention some of them are powerful enough to destroy an entire planet.

They're from totally different universes and totally mismatched.

Blade

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:31 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote