KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hello fellow VENOM fans!

Hello fellow VENOM fans!
Started by: TheHumanTorch04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ragesymb

Eh I always thought the Mullet Eddie looked a wee bit better.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
Ragesymb is currently offline Click here to Send Ragesymb a Private Message Find more posts by Ragesymb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Ah, another fan of the mullet. Well, to each his (or her) own...

I like the hair short, but the fabio hair is a close second for me. I absolutely LOVE this page.

Attachment: venom-mace- beck and eddie.jpg
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 01:44 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Ah, another fan of the mullet. Well, to each his (or her) own...

I like the hair short, but the fabio hair is a close second for me. I absolutely LOVE this page.

Attachment: venom-mace- beck and eddie.jpg
This has been downloaded 212 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 01:50 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

noo the fabbio hair not like supes not like supes

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:00 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow badsy i went back and you re caped the many hair style of edward brock

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:04 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Most of his hairstyles are nice.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:52 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
wow badsy i went back and you re caped the many hair style of edward brock

I hope that's not viewed as my biggest contribution to mankind, but thanks for noticing, and it's good to know I didn't miss any.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:07 AM
doctorstrongbad

Well at least you will be remembered for something.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:43 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider01

YES WELCOME TO THE FORUMS BUT UHHHHH I LOVE VENOM TOO I LIKE HIS POWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE SPIDYS POWERS BUT STRONGER AND WAT I LIKE IS THAT SPIDERMAN CAN NOT DETECT VENOM SO THATS REALLY COOL I TJINK DONT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:38 AM
spider01 is currently offline Click here to Send spider01 a Private Message Find more posts by spider01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

I love that pic in "Mace" where Beck tells him to stop thinking with his biceps... what? He's so cute when he does that!

Let's be honest and admit that no matter WHAT this guy is sporting on top of his head, he's freakin' hot.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:49 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

But the long hair has gotta go.Sorry guys

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:05 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

I'm actually pretty surprised at all the "girls" (can never tell with the internet! :P) posting how Brock is hot. I guess if I learned anything from that Simpsons episode where Burns' police officer girlfriend dumped him for Snake... it's that sometimes girls actually DIG the wrong guy for the wrong reasons. wink

Oh and welcome to the boards, o_0VenomGirl0_o! Post lots. big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:08 AM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

Miffed !!!

Well I'm not the only one who thinks Eddie is HOTT. My Venomite sista Bad Symbiote thinks he's hott 2, right? *Jabs Bad Symbiote in the ribs and whispers* "This is the part where you agree with me" big grin

.P.S.
The picture is a comic i did of Eddie dumping Anne 4 me smile

Attachment: kiss.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:04 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Venom used to be my favorite character.

The more comics I see him in...the less i like him. His most recent series was disgusting...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

/\ EXACTLY! That Venom vs. Carnage series was an utter disappointment and I feel they should kill Toxin now before they turn him into crap. Yes, I am a huge Venom fan.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:02 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Spifftastic sig link kudos! thumb up

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:40 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldenskull777

Does anyone know how to draw Venom? I need to learn.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:25 AM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

I know how 2

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:12 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:20 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Venom is a great character and I like most of his stories. Some of the newer stuff like in Ultimate Spider-man isn't as good. But over all, Venom is awesome. Can't wait to see him in a Spider-man movie some day. smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:01 PM