KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strong Guy vs. Colossus

Strong Guy vs. Colossus
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Didn'te he pass out after the explosion kayoed Blob?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 12:52 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

^ After carrying Blobs body out and away from the fire and into a truck, he chatted with teammates for a bit. He stated that he was exhausted and that is was probably from him stopping the plane. After everything was said and done, yea he passed out.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 06:25 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Colossus wouldn't have passed out.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 07:08 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I think Guido can take this.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 08:29 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ After carrying Blobs body out and away from the fire and into a truck, he chatted with teammates for a bit. He stated that he was exhausted and that is was probably from him stopping the plane. After everything was said and done, yea he passed out.
That's right, I knew it was something like that. However I definatley coudln't see Colossus collapsing under those conditions.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 02:49 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's right, I knew it was something like that. However I definatley coudln't see Colossus collapsing under those conditions.

Maybe, but i couldnt see Colossus stopping the plane like Guido did either.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:06 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jrodslam
Maybe, but i couldnt see Colossus stopping the plane like Guido did either.
Colossus stopped that falling starship in Secret Wars while he was injured. He also carried the X-jet out of the bottom of the ocean on his back to shore...while he was a teenager. Guido had to have help just to lift one of the engines of a X-jet iirc.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:20 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Good fight, but Colossus would take the slight majority. Strong Guy puts up a helluva of a fight though.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:46 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Guido did look good against Blob and did kayo Warpath.

Colossus has done well against Gladiator, Juggernaut, and has two kayoes over Blob and one over Savage Hulk. I'd say Colossus' resume is more extensive.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:52 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

In a straight 1-on-1 fight, Strong Guy would win eventually.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:55 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In a straight blow for blow fist fight, Colossus would come out on top my friend. Colossus has never passed out from a fight, he's been knocked out by the Juggernaut, but that's totally different. Also, he is a better fighter, and stronger than Guido. And every time Guido releases the energy he absorbed, Colossus gains the advantage again. Also, there's the duration of the fight. Strong Guy can fight for about a whole day non stop. Colossus can go for about a week straight. Eventually, the strain of the fight will get to Guido, and he will go down.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 08:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Bump.

Guido looked good against Thing.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 10:44 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

strong guy current doesnt have the heart weakness, he can absorb any amount of kinetic force so if colossus goes toe to toe he would eventually surpass him in strength
but even then colossus has taken blows from juggernaut with out injury so idk
colossus still can choke him to death or rip his arms off..

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 11:13 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I don't think Guido can absorb any amount. Just a higher amount.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 11:26 PM
mrpress

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bump.

Guido looked good against Thing.

No he didn't. He pretty much got pummeled easily. Would have been all over if Shatterstar hadn't stepped in.

An issue or two later the Thing pretty much just swatted Guido out of his way.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:44 PM
mrpress is currently offline Click here to Send mrpress a Private Message Find more posts by mrpress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Guido effortlessly caught Ben's punch.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:51 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Ben owns Guido.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:57 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Good fight, but Colossus would take the slight majority. Strong Guy puts up a helluva of a fight though.
This

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess current colossus has a healing factor also his arm was snapped and next issues its perfectly fine

I have returned

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 06:41 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I heard that.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:02 PM