KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Temporary Goodbye Thread

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Temporary Goodbye Thread
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (140): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Look at the date of this topic FJ and Dev...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

embarrasment Whoops! But still! Panic over!

Thanx Lance!
wink big grin

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:03 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Excellent bump Burly no expression

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:44 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Excellent bump Burly no expression

Yes he knows his bumps... messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:02 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

SYRENS BACK, WOOHOO! big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:56 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

WHAT???????????/
kerry don't.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:58 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

sorry.

why de hell did somebody bump it?????

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:00 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

What the...What the f**k?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:08 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

THIS THREAD IS FROM CHRISTMAS TIME IN 2003.....it should be disregarded or closed.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

No shit, link. stick out tongue

I know from when its from, i was being amazed at why someone bumped it blink

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:14 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chimpmunkz

why nt just stop flirtin... u shudnt let a man controll ya life girl!! if he cant trust u kik him out!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:15 PM
chimpmunkz is currently offline Click here to Send chimpmunkz a Private Message Find more posts by chimpmunkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

*coughcough*

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:18 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

of course she took me back...at the time.

She just loved when i puller her hair...big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

She's gonna think this is so funny when she gets on...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:27 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I don't love you or hate you, but i still don't want you to go!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:31 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Soth...what is the date on the original thread?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:36 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Warning This Time ... I Won't Be Back ...

Hmmm … 1900 posts. I guess that this is as good a time as any to get this over with …

As much as it pains me to say this, I’m sorry to tell you all that, once I’ve reached my personal "milestone" of 2000 posts, I’ll be leaving the KMC. And I won’t be coming back …

This certainly hasn’t been an easy decision for me to make, and it’s one that I’ve wrestled with for the last few days. But I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the only way forward. Please allow me to explain …

I signed up to the KMC almost a year ago for the flimsiest of reasons {I was looking for spoiler photos for "The Matrix Revolutions"!}; but once I’d looked around a bit, I realised that this was actually a pretty cool place to hang out and chat with others, and so I thought I’d stick around for a bit. And now here I am, and nearly a year has passed …

That’s the problem with the KMC – it’s just too damn addictive! Over the past two months, I’ve made a whopping 800 posts here, and most of them in this very forum; it was when I discovered this startling fact a couple of days ago that I realised that this place is simply eating up too much of my time. And I just don’t trust myself to go back to being the "casual" poster that I was in the beginning …

It’s a shame, really; once I realised that I’d be sticking around, I envisaged great things of my time here, like beating yerss' monumental post count, as well as twisted delusions of modhood! But even though I didn’t actually achieve any of those things, I’ve had such a fun time here that none of it really matters …

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Last edited by Ahnold on Sep 7th, 2004 at 12:34 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:32 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Before I go, I just wanna give a heads up to all the cool and knowledgeable people that I’ve met here in the criminally neglected JB forum {bigups to RA, Evy, TFP, and, of course, the legendary yerssot in particular}, and I wanna apologise to anyone that I ever fell out with {I’m sorry TR – I see now that you were only joking; I’m sorry Dber – I didn’t realise just how much Hugh Jackman’s nose meant to you}.

I also want to give you all one word of advice: keep posting. Keep making threads, keep asking questions, and keep on straying into OT territory! We’ll make the JB forum a main contender here at KMC yet!

Adios muchachos,

The Great Governator,

Ahnold

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:33 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

So many people are doing this. Why can't you just stay and have fun? Who cares about your post count and if you're more than a casual poster...sometimes I just lurk around the forum and read what others have to say. I was a regular poster at a similar forum like this one and it became additive, but I learned to control my visits, and as long as you have something descent to say you're welcome here any time. I also spend a lot of time on forums, and this is where I learn a lot about people. Don't run from your problems, I know this for a fact. Face them, deal with them, but don't flee.

You're being an idiot. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:38 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Hey A...don't go without let me saying it HAS been fun!!! All in the best possible taste of course!!! wink If my sense of humour was wicked then no hard feelings! Take it easy!!! rock

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:52 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote