KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Keane VS Coldplay

Keane VS Coldplay
Started by: kaztiyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

and

Attachment: keane 003.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:57 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

see what you've gone and done now big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:57 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

big grin just to keep the ladies happy.....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:03 AM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well...duty calls...i have to go and write a review of the forensic investigations and identification of victims of drowning...starting with the tsunami in Asia...ahh...the life i lead

start with the basics eh

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/llb/water.htm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:10 AM
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

okays tatty byes

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:13 AM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well thats 1500 words of that done for now...had to do a bit on the mass graves of Srebrenica as well though...all light reading i shit you not... confused

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:09 PM
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

What do you do for a living?

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:29 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

scrounge money from people mostly...im at university studying forensic science...and sadly...work part time at tesco... sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:16 PM
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

Coldplay are by far the bestbig grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:23 PM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by jaden101
well thats 1500 words of that done for now...had to do a bit on the mass graves of Srebrenica as well though...all light reading i shit you not... confused

sounds like a barrel o' laughs...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:30 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well its a barrel of something...not quite sure what mind you...probably bits of people

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:32 PM
Holcomb

I'm just starting to get into Keane, I like their stuff.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Keana are at number one in the album charts again.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:42 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

yep yep yep

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 09:43 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it just me........or are Keane...nothing at all?

What is their music? Is it even music? I wouldn't subject retirement home dwellers to that level of boredom.

Ever seen the South Park where Stan's grandpa plays him stuff by Enya and he tries to escape? That's what it'd be like. Hundreds of old crones and cronettes turning their wheelie-zimmer up to hyperdrive and bursting out the door like mechanical cattle.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 10:18 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Of course its music, just not your musical taste.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 11:10 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not what it always comes down to.

Of course it's ACTUALLY music. No melody, nothing catchy...nothing good. Music is just the "art" it falls under.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 11:47 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

I think its catchy actually.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:11 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

When people say Franz Ferdinand are catchy (although I dislike them and disagree), I can see why.

Just cannot see it with Keane.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:14 PM
Libertine

My fave keane song is Bedshaped, i think its so lovely, and whenever i hear it i'll be singing it all day and wont get sick of it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:23 PM