KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Keane VS Coldplay

Keane VS Coldplay
Started by: kaztiyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Well dont correct me... i dont need correcting. Especially by you cos you havent a clue what your talking about.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:52 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

A) You did.

B) I do.

Anything else, slim?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 02:37 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

No i never... you do realise your only being cocky because you want me to get angry so that you can feel as though your winning this arguement... well i really couldnt careless if you dont like indie music, dont like the bands i like cos i dont like yours, so since i think your music taste is shit, you saying that mine is shit really doesnt make a difference to me.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:21 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't need to get you angry to feel as though I'm winning. That would be childish and immature. You are getting yourself angry OR if you're not angry, you're just bringing it up for no apparent reason.

The thing is, my music taste isn't shit. If there were no such thing as opinion and musical taste could be provably better, mine would whoop yours from here to buttwhoopingville, based on the simple fact that I like people who are incredible musicians. Not ones who rely on the old emperor's new clothes theory.

Yeah, you like mediocrity. That's fine with me. It's obviously not fine with you that I think that way though. So like it or........well just be quiet about it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:46 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

You keep proving yourself wrong. Saying that i keep picking on your opinion and that im saying as though it is fact... you are doing the exact same thing, and dont deny it cos you are.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:16 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I've stated that musical opinion isn't factually provable but there is such a thing as a shit opinion.

Guess what?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:18 PM
Libertine

What? That your opnion is shit? Sorry, anyway lets not carry one this endless fight... it a little pointless.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:21 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

My opinion is shit?

I'm not the one who regards The Libertines as one of the best bands ever.

Nuff said.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:36 PM
Libertine

I said sorry, as in i was kidding, god calm down.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:41 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Keane and Coldplay, man what a pair of wet bands.

*yawn*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:09 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

I like Keane. I also like Coldplay. I think they are both really good bands.

Anyone who wants to criticse my musical taste...bring it on!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:16 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

Random question for Libertine, or anyone who can answer;

1. How do I change my name from 'Slashwristbarbie'?
2. How do I get the text in my sig to scroll along?

Many hugs and kisses to anyone who can answer!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:48 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luciferia
I like Keane. I also like Coldplay. I think they are both really good bands.

Anyone who wants to criticse my musical taste...bring it on!

Keane= Music that could bore my grandmother.

Coldplay= Same, but they also diss their own music.........so....I do too, coz we agree with each other there.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:21 PM
Libertine

I see youve managed to change it then.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:22 PM
Luciferia
Angel of Music

Yessum. Cos im very intelligent and did it all by myself smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:42 PM
keanekillpuppys

How bad are keane?

When will the world wake up and realise that Keane are scum - their music is absolutely awful take for example any keane lyrics:

eg.

follow me back with the sun in your eyes
Bedshaped, and legs of stone

i mean what the ****

Song titles like "untitled #1' oooohh theyre so cutting edge
they really are the FUTURE of music. What? **** off!

they are terrible and people still mime playing guitar when listening to them, absolutely awful

i also heard that for every time you listen to keane you are actually contributing to the greenhouse effect and that 18 african children die....DIE

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:01 AM
keanekillpuppys is currently offline Click here to Send keanekillpuppys a Private Message Find more posts by keanekillpuppys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRON EDDIE 666
Shooting Clowns

I'll be honest, both of them boar the hell out of me.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:21 AM
IRON EDDIE 666 is currently offline Click here to Send IRON EDDIE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by IRON EDDIE 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

I mean, I can tell they have some sort of musical inclination. I can tell the singers are singing, but come on, these two bands are so "meh".

Just yawn inducing, grey, music-that-reminds-me-of-a-gloomy-rainy-day-at-the-beach, kind of music.

My finger is constantly hoverring over the skip button when I listen to their insipid, pretentious cacophony of melodies and insipid, banshee-like wailings and moans.

I like my music with some energy, some flavour, fire and tangibility. I have tried my best to grasp their music, but the vanilla flavoured tripe seems to just slip through my fingers into nothingness.

They can't even moan with any sort of conviction. Compare their poetic whinges and melodramatic undertones to the likes of Nirvana and they pale in comparison. They pale in comparison to anything. In fact they are so pale they make Michael Jackson look like Mr T.

*yawn*

Last edited by Red Superfly on Apr 6th, 2005 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:20 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

First of all try not to compare them to anyone, its probably the best ****ing thing to do.

I see how being bored can be fustrating. I mena when i read your last post i was bored out my mind, now i think i'll go and listen to some keane to make me feel better (cos they dont bore me)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:53 AM
Red Superfly

Wow, wasn't expecting a sly little flame to be thrown back my way. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for telling the truth.

And I always compare music. If it isn't as good as the stuff I usually like, I usually call it "shit". Simple as that. It's better than sticking my head in the sand and pretending there's nothing better out there.

And you probably got bored because I had a few words kids don't usually know the meaning of.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:00 AM