KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » after the events of episode 6?

after the events of episode 6?
Started by: XX Emperor XX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

Worried after the events of episode 6?

After watching EP.6 I was wondering what happened to all the dark side members like the clones, and commanders after the Emperor was destroyed and the empire began to crumble? I don't think the entire army was killed in the hands of the ewoks and the rebellion fleet. Are they all hanging out at local bars and living normal lives now that they are no longer in control from the Emperor? Or did they still continue attacks on the rebellion after EP.6? Does any have info on this or are we suppose to just draw our own conclusion or believe are good old friend supershadow that EP. 7,8,9 will be created by him and we will find out personally?

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

check the latest games like jedi knight and jedi outcast

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

"good old friend supershadow "

ya mean good old *cough*FAKE BULLSHITTER*cough*

i think this possibly belongs in the EU sectionyes personally, i would slaughter George Lucas, and cut him up into lil pieces if he made Episode's VII, VIII, and IX

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

It has been confirmed by Lucas that there will be no EP 7,8 & 9. If you want to know what follows ROTS, there is book being written now by Luceno that follows Vader for the 3 months after ROTS. It's called Dark Lord. Not sure on the ETA for that.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

You all need to drop that supershadow shit hes ony trying to get a rise out of you all.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

I was being sarcastic about the whole supershadow I know there's no EP.7,8,9 and even it there was he would never create it I was just making fun of him about him claiming 7,8,and 9 are going to be made.

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

If george lucas wont let steven spielburg make a starwars movie, he surely isnt going to let fans make it.

I hate to say this but we the fans would F*ck it up beyond repair.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

as much as i love Star Wars, i cant wait to see what other projects George Lucas has got lined upwink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

This should be moved to the EU.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the starwars data bank uses the events of the thrawn trilogy as its official time line...hence mara jade et al are all mentioned

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Yeah i hope he comes out with some new movies.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:55 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

When Vader and Emperor die, it's over. Simple as that.

Suspend belief and just be safe in the knowledge that Lucas doesn't care too much about post ROTJ stuff. As far as the OFFICIAL timeline goes, the baddies are gone. End of story.

No Empire, Republic would just resume command under The Republic again surely? Those that were in the Rebellion and Galactic Senate would pick up the pieces.

The Stormtroopers/clones I have no idea how they would be integrated into society due to the lack of any need for a grand army anymore. We still don't know how many clones are still in the Stormtroopers, and how many of them are still Jango clones. We don't know if Stormtroopers still use the Jango blueprint by that time, or if the officer preference thing has taken over completely in the Stormtrooper ranks. Maybe the troops would re-integrate back into society as normal, or maybe they could branch off and become a renegade, leaderless faction, as a sort of huge, Mandalorian-esque group of mercenaries due to the fact society cannot forgive them and they're a bunch of clones - how much identity would they have without their leader? They'd be a bunch of outcasts, with no friends, unless of course The New Republic would extend a forgiving hand. Also, in the times of peace after the Empire - how would Stormtroopers, who LIVE for battle, even survive? I bet half of them would turn insane. Or maybe the ultimate fanboy wetdream could happen - Boba Fett takes lead of the Stromtrooper Renegades. All possibilities

You can also, like someone mentioned, play the Jedi Knight games - which have the theory that The Empire still functions, only not as strong and Emperorless, and is nicknamed "The Remnant", but, like my theory, it's basically a fan fic in the world of EU and means nothing really. Leave it up to your imagination. I quite like my Stormtrooper renegade faction/army. Sorta like the next generation of Mandalorians, with Boba Fett in control, carrying on Vader's work. Would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Red Superfly on Feb 24th, 2005 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

The Star Wars Saga is the story of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

theres no point to look beyond that

enough said!wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:51 PM
Ben-Kenobi

Thats pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 11:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed it does. Anakin dies, movies end.

But wait, he turned into a ghost... stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheesiness

I wish our good friend Supershadow would direct the last three episodes.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:51 AM
Click here to Send Cheesiness a Private Message Find more posts by Cheesiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

F*ck, I hate that sh!t.
It wasn't all about Vader 20 years ago....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 01:44 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

actually it was.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 03:20 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

actually it wasn'T

Anyway I belive the Comics for the time Before, after and beetween the movies.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
actually it was.

No it wasn't, it was just a simple space-opera that followed the adventures of - OMG! - LUKE SKYWALKER! eek!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote