KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan nodded. "Thats a good idea." he said turning around.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Well get there already!)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:20 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(WooW, Chill and wait one minizzle dawg stick out tongue. I'm waiting till the Crazy "Lady"stick out tongue goes on)

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana and Robert waited for the others. Jana smiled sweetly at Robert.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:44 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[Haha, crazy lady is here.]

Aurora followed Kaidan inside Palmer's and spotted the rest of the troupe. "There they are!" She pointed to where they were sitting.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:02 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Remember, we're not together yet," Robert muttered to Jana as the others moved over. As soon as they sat down, he let a brief smile cross his face.
"I assume you heard the news from the policeman?" he asked, "We need to decide what we're going to do about it, don't we. Do you think it could have been one of us?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:37 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana sighed moving oppeosite of Robert just before the others got there. She looked up and smiled sweetly at the two.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:33 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan smiled back before leading Jana to the seats and sitting down. " I think it's ridiculous. Comeone. He was a friend and even more to all of us! And we get blamed for this? I say it's maybe a conspiracy against us."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:41 PM
Tela

(((You're with aurora, 2Tidus! stick out tongue . I think maybe you have a fascination with Jana.)))

Jana nodded. "None of have a real motive to kill Jonathan." she says completely lying. She knows that each and everyone of them had great motive to kill.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(((Oh jesus christ! WTF is up with me?)))

Kaidan smiled back before leading Aurora to the seats and sitting down. " I think it's ridiculous. Comeone. He was a friend and even more to all of us! And we get blamed for this? I say it's maybe a conspiracy against us."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:25 PM
Tela

Jana nodded. "None of have a real motive to kill Jonathan." she says completely lying. She knows that each and everyone of them had great motive to kill.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:28 PM
crzygrl6412

Aurora nodded, but stared off into space. She was thinking the exact same thing as Jana. "Well, what do we do know? I mean, we knew Jonathan best right? Or maybe he had others... people we never knew." She sighed, wondering how things had come to this. "And we still have our show to put on too. The partons obviously are refusing to let us out of it." She put her head in her hands.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:03 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"Well whoever did this probably thought we would shut the show down if Jonathan was killed. Maybe it's a good thing to still go throught with it." Jana says sipping from her drink. "As for other's who knew him better, I don't know. I seriously doubt it though."

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:00 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan nodded as he listened before ordering the waiter a cup of orange juice.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:12 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I think it's fair to say that I've known him longest," Robert said, "And he only has us. There was a time when he had other friends, but I'm sure they moved away to the sea. I know that before I arrived at his house, he had just recieved a visitor. I hada sense of Deja Vu, but John wouldn't tell me who it was. Now I'm sure it was one of them."

Robert smiled. The others had no reason to disbelive his lie.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:04 PM
Tela

Jana looked at Robert. "Really?" she asks. "It doesn't surprise me. Jonathan never spoke about his friends before he joined the troupe. At elast not to me." she sighed. "There's a lot of things he never told me." Pain reflected in her eyes. Ever the actress, Jana let a few tears fall. "I just wish I knew who did this."

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:19 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Well maybe we should find out where they are lodged in London. Surely that would be a place to start," Robert looked at Jana, "Don't cry, dear. Johnathon wouldn't have wanted you to mourn him. He lived in the moment."

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:38 PM
Tela

Jana looked up at Robert as a small blush crossed her petite face. “I know, Robert.” she says. “It’s just I miss him. I’m sure we all do, but I miss him in a different way from you all.” She dabbed at the corner of her eye with a handkerchief. The initials RD clearly sown on the right hand bottom corner in deep blue thread.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 05:05 PM
crzygrl6412

Jana's words made Aurora cringe. She had once loved Jonathan the way Jana did. It wasn't like because he had left her standing at the alter, Aurora couldn't still love him. She fought to hold back her tears, something she had never been very good at. She nodded her head though. "London, yeah."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:08 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan couldn't stand this. Crying, mourning over Jonathan, it made him think more and more about him. Suffering from pain in the inside Kaidan just agreed and nodded. "London I see" he agreed before standing up.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:24 AM