KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

"Probably not." Jana says. "Only one of them is close to me." she looks down at her hands. "So what are all these papers?"

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

"It's basically Jonathan, summed up in a bunch of papers." He shrugged as if he didn't know how else to explain them. "I guess I should be more specific. These are the records of every class he took, every time he visited a doctor, every place he lived, everyone he knew." He scooted some of the stack towards her. "Have a look, if you like. But these aren't all of them. They're everywhere. In every office in this building is a part of Jonathan's life."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:38 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana blinked and looked at him. "Good god, any papers on me?" she asks.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:48 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Lawrence nodded, "Yes, you and the others."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:04 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana blushed and started looking through the papers. "Why?" she asks.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:29 PM
crzygrl6412

"Because you were all significant in his life, in one way or another. You each affected his life as much... say, the time he broke his arm when he was 13." He held up a piece of paper to show her.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:34 AM
Tela

Jana gently takes it and looks it over. "This is a lot of work for an actor. How do you know him again?" she couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:56 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Heh, surely Robert was bestest buddies with him at school, too?)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

"I went to school with him" Lawrence replied. "Anyway," he continued, "I'm sure you need to get back to your friends. I will be contacting you as soon as I hear from some connections of mine." He handed her a small white card, "This is my business card. Contact me if you find out any new details."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:15 AM
Tela

Jana nodded gently taking the card. "Thank you, Mr. Lawrence." she says smiling softly. "I will."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:30 AM
crzygrl6412

He nodded and showed her the way out.

Aurora had by then gone back to her apartment. She was looking at some old photographs of her and Jonathan, back during the times she called the "good days."

Her mind wandered on to other things though. Like where in the world Jana had gone earlier that day.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:41 AM
Tela

Jana headed home slowly. She didn't know what to think. It was all very confusing. She didn't know if Robert would question her about her where abouts, or if any one really cared where she went.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:45 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Um, Crzy, does Robert know this other guy?)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:43 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan was outside leaning on the wall of the place they were at before. He was clearly in deep thoughts. Alot of memories going in his head. However, he had agreed with himself that Jonathen wouldn't kill himself. One of them from the group must've killed him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:56 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana hugged herself as she walked past Kaiden and many others. She was so upset.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:06 PM
crzygrl6412

((Lawrence? Nope, No one else knows him.))

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:02 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crzygrl6412
((Lawrence? Nope, No one else knows him.))

((Well, if they were schoolfriends, then he should... Logically?))

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
crzygrl6412

((I guess... Sorry I haven't updated this or anything. I'm currently grounded off my computer until the end of the month. Plus, I'm like out of ideas right now... If you have any, send me a PM or something. Thanks.))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:45 PM
Tela

Why would he keep this from me. Was I wrong to believe that even he didn't have secrets from me? I knew I had secrets form him, but there's a difference. Mine couldn't have caused his death. Jana pouted and kept walking. She needed to talk to Robert. He was the only one of the troupe who showed her any compassion, and right now she just wanted to be held.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 03:32 AM