KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

spiffy stuff big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:18 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

spiffy!!!
cool!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

pls post more later its really good!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:42 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

pleeeeeez post

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:06 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

what they said^^^

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:41 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

somebody post

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:31 PM
Babylon_Wizahd
WEREWOLF!

meh...
thumb up on the story

uHH
Am i late on postin?
rolling on floor laughing

So many dancing bannannas

Lifes worse with lemons and... WHO EATS DANCING BANNANNAS!?

Last edited by Babylon_Wizahd on Jul 8th, 2005 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:09 PM
Babylon_Wizahd is currently offline Click here to Send Babylon_Wizahd a Private Message Find more posts by Babylon_Wizahd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Anybody post.Why don't you guys post if you want someone to post?
It's just a suggestion.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:39 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

yeah someone should post or at least try 2 help out O.A.R21 i would help but i would just ruin it. smile embarrasment

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:34 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

just give it a bash Hermionelover14,i ruined everyone else's but they ain't moaned at me yet.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

y don't you. and you havent ruin any of the ones that you have done.i'll try to post some if i have some ideas k but later.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:34 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

here goes something that i just wrote but i know i will just ruin the story ,but i guess i'll post it if you guys don't like it then just carry on w/ the story and forget mine.p.s. i'm not that good at this just wanted to let you know.

"Ron do you still feel something for Melba?" "What do you mean"said Ron. "Well yeah I still sort of do .but i am getting over her now.Why are you asking Harry?" "ummmm..well i need to tell you something Ron." "what is it " "Melba broke up with you because she liked me and not you." Harry said that in a wisper. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "well because i felt guilty cuz she liked me and i liked her to, but don't worry I don't like her anymore i love hermione again.I figured out that I still loved her because of the way I feel when she is near me and also because I felt angry every time you would flirt with her it really annoyed me." "so aren't you going to say something" "What do I have to say, now i now that she liked my best friend,but anyways i know now that she isn't the right girl for me." "Then who is?" Harry said. "Hermione who else!!" "WHAT" Harry screamed "Just playing mate ,did you really think I would like hermione as a girlfriend?""Harry , Ron come down stairs dinner is ready!" came Ms.Weaslys voice from down stairs. "Why what is wrong with having her as a girlfriend?" "Nothing Harry nothing" Ron said laughing. "Lets go and eat i'm starving.

See i knew i was going to ruin it!!!!!! embarrasment sad no

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Last edited by HermioneLover14 on Jul 10th, 2005 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:23 AM
Midnight109

You did NOT ruin it .

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post some more

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:38 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Thanks but was it great for reals .i'll try to think of more ideas .

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:09 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

here goes alittle bit more.hope you like it.

"So have you to finished unpacking?" Hermione said. "No" Harry and Ron said at the same time. Both just laughed knowing why they didn't finish unpacking. Hermione was very confused not knowing why the hell didn't they finish unpacking. "And why didn't you to finish. You had plenty of time. What keep you guy ?" said Hermione. "None of your business Hermione ,now give us a break ,and lets go down stairs cuz I am starving." Hermione very confused not knowing what they were up to followed them down stairs.
Everyone was already at the table by the time they got there . Harry sat in between Ron and Hermione. The three of them ate in silence . Finally Hermione broke the silence. "Harry who are you planning to ask out this year?" Harry almost choked and turned very red at the said of this. "Ummm....mmm....well..." "Hermione are you and krum still dating?" said Ron quickly changing the subject. Harry was so relived that Ron had said that . "Oh well no not anymore. I broke up with him at the end of the school year." "And why did you do that?" asked Ron. "Um because I really like someone else who I have had in mine for over the past 5 years ,and I would really want that person to know how I feel about him." Harry caugh Hermiones eyes as she said this. Her eyes sparkled so bright she is so pretty Harry said in his mine , but of coarse he kept it to himself. Harry was pretty sure Hermione felt the same way as he did. "So you plan on telling that person how you fell?" "Yes i do. I just hope that person feels the same way as me."Hermione said this looking at harry . "Yeah lets just hope he does." Ron said smiling.

How was it???It wasn't good I know.I suck. embarrasment sad sry if there are mistakes.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:30 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Here is some more:Hope you like it!!!!

After dinner Hermione went outside to see the stars. Harry saw that she went outside and took the chance to talk to her about what he felt about her. Hermione heard footsteps behind. "Arent they beautiful ?" said Harry. "You like stars to?" asked Hermione. "Yeah I do, always thought they were beautiful." "So you never answered my question ." "I didn't ." answered Harry very nervouse. "No ,so what is the answer?" "Oh well .." Harry looked at Hermione in the eyes. They were so beautiful Harry thought.Harry didn't know what made him do this and kissed Hermione in the lips ,and to his surprise she returned the kiss. Soon enough their lips were siled in a long sweet, pasionate kiss. When ther were done kissing Harry said,"I think you know what the answer is to your question now. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Yes , yes ,yes!!!! I have been waiting to hear those word for over 5 years! I love you Harry!!" And with that Harry kissed Hermione in the lips and didn't stop until, Fred walked in on them. "Oh ummm.. mmom wwants tto see you in the kitchen." " ok then I'll go right now" And then both Hermione and Fred went inside. Harry coulden't believe his luck he finally had the girl of his dreams . He had had her before but he didn't really value her so this time he wasn't going to let anyone get in the way because he was pretty sure Melba wouldn't like the whole idea of him and Hermione together again. But he wasn't going to let her get in the way. Harry sat down in the grass for a while and then Ron came and sat next to him. "What are you doing mate sitting her all alone?" "Nothing just thinking what just happened" "What do you mean do you need to tell me some thing." "yeah i do." "what is it then spill!" "I asked Hermione out." "And ?" "She said yes" "Way a go mate I knew you to were ment to be ,but what about Melba?" "What about her?" "Doesn't she like you ?" "Yeah she does, but I don't I m pretty sure she is over me by now and prabable likes someone else by now ." "Anyway what do I care I have my girl back." "lucky you ,you have someone who likes you ,and look at me I don't have anyone." Ron said this very sad. "Don't worry mate you'll find someone who is right for you"They both went inside.They were surprise ......

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:01 AM
Midnight109

OMG .Write Write Write some more.that was great.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:25 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

k here is more:
to see Ginny sitting is the table talking to Hermione. "Ginny what are you doing here I thought you were suppose to finish a report . Well I was ,but I stayed for something else to." Ginny said this and turned very red. "Why else did you stay?" asked Ron. "I think you'll find out when we go back to Hogwarts." With that both Hermione and Ginny left to the room laughing. "Women never know what they are up to" said Ron. "Yeah women ,but women are very beautiful to have around. Don't you think?" "Yeah thats true,but some women really hurt you." "Ron I thought you were over her already ." "I am ,she really did hurt me but im ok now." "I think I'll go and talk with hermione a little while I'll see you later mate." "ok" said Ron. Harry went up to Hermiones room.He knocked and then Ginny opened the door. "Harry , I think you want to talk to Hermione alone. I'll go to the kitchen and leave you two alone.See you later you two." "Thanks Ginny." said Harry.Harry went to sit next to Hermione and got her hand to hold it in his. "So what did you want to talk about?" "Oh well I was wondering what Ginny had ment when she said "You'll see when we go back to Hogwarts" "oh that ,well I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell Ron because I don't think he will like the idea that Ginny and Dean are together ." "So Ginny sayed so Dean could ask her out?" "Yeah pretty much." "I see." Harry then leaned over to get close to her lips and kissed her.They started kissing.

Hermione202 can you help me with the story cuz I am out of ideas now. so can you please continue with it then I ll post when you have posted cuz i don't know what to write next . PLEASE ,PLEASE HELP ME WITH IT. can you help me?Thanks if you help me.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:52 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

thats great!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:15 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Can someone please continue with the story smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:48 PM