KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

thanks sycofreak! haha im a girl though! Um im loaded down with HUGE tests and projects due by friday this week. but if i can try il write more maybie tonite or tommrow night! thanks again bye!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:41 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

ooops sory embarrasment i knew u r a girl though n so am i. just felt like sayin 'dude'. n ur story really does rock. smile

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:32 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks again haha sorry bout that! wow i dont think ill be able to post until prob tommorow night. i have 2 reports and 2 HUGE tests tommorow so im still loaded down with school work~ but ill be SURE and post for yall soon, i feel bad for not posting more! c yall later bye!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:00 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

u'r pretty good...keep on writing...i wonder how there relationship is goin! any hints?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:13 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

dnt feel bad smile skl work is important too lol. n gud luck with ur test.

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 08:09 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks, i needed it today the tests were almost IMPOSSIBLE! But i think I survived and came out ok! Hmm hints~ Harry and Hermione are gonne be fine and Ron and Melba are gonna hit it off good i suppose! Write more this weekend definitely! Talk to yall later!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:57 PM
bookworm4lyf

k...thx big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 10:19 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

so... u r not riting 2nite? sad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:38 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Actually! YAY im all done with my PROJECTS! In celebration ill think ill write some and post before i go to bed, but dont expect a bunch!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:02 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

okay!!big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:04 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

I think i finally have whats gonna happen this year in my mind, FINALLY!
cant wait to post! gonna go write be back soon

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:08 AM
O.A.R21

Here you go~ sorry if its not much im sooo tired tonite! Cant wait to write more tommorow night!big grin

Harry awoke to Mrs. Weasly squawking at the bottom of the stairs for them all to get up. “ If you lot do not get out of bed you will miss the train, I AM NOT joking UP get UP” she yelled coming up the old stars. Harry looked across the room at Ron’s dusty old clock and saw that the big hand was just reaching 10. Harry hurriedly jumped out of bed and put on his clothes and threw his P’js into his trunk, locking it behind them. He looked over at Ron to him half off the bed with his mouth propped open, letting out huge snores in-between breaths. Harry ran over and started jumping on the bed smiling and shouting, “Weasly is OUR king” until Ron finally fell out and hit his head on the floor. “ I’m up, I’m up” He said with a yawn. “HURRY Ron!” Harry poked him until he finally got of the floor. “ Why the bloody hell are you so happy this morning?” Ron asked Harry.
“Because I have a feeling this will be the greatest year yet!” Harry said still jumping on Ron’s bed. Ron rolled his eyes and walked over to put his shirt on.
While Ron was getting dressed Harry walked down to Ginny’s room, knocked,
(Just to make sure) and walked in. Harry saw Ginny and Hermione still in bed. “GET UP!” Harry said as he ran over and went to jump on there bed. Right as he was about to jump, Hermione sat up half asleep and stated to him in a morning voice
“Do and die Harry”.
Eventually everyone managed to get to platform 9 ¾. After loading everything on the train and saying their Goodbyes and Thankyou’s to Mr. And Mrs. Weasly. Hogwarts Express puffed out of the station, and they were on their way.
Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny all sat down and closed the trolley door. Harry sat next to Hermione, and after about thirty minutes, she put her hand in his and broke the awkwardness. Harry looked over at Ron; he was staring out the window looking rather antsy. “ Ron” Harry asked him. Ron sort of jumped and replied “what?”
“ What’s the matter with you?” Harry asked. “Well you see, I’m uhh meeting Melba again today.” Ron kind of mumbled out. No sooner had he gotten those words out of his mouth, the compartment door opened and a petite girl with brown hair walked in. “Ron?” she said with a quiet voice

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 11th, 2005 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:56 AM
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

it's good keep going!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

wat she said!!^

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:05 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

wot those 2 sed!!^ smile

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 03:20 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

wat they all said!^

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 04:51 PM
O.A.R21

haha wow thanks!~ i wrote some more this morning cause i was bored! hope u like it

“ MELBA!” Ron said as he jumped out of his seat. Ron ran up to Melba and gave her a big hug lifting her off the ground. “I’m so glad to see you! I thought this day would never come! I’m so excited!” she happily stated. From what Harry could see Melba was around five feet, (very little) had strawberry blond hair, eyes so sapphire they were almost icy, and perfectly clear skin with dots of freckles around her cheek bones. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a pink shirt and had her hair pulled back with a white ribbon. “ Let me introduce you to everyone, this is Harry.” Harry stood up and shook her hand. “My sister Ginny” Ginny smiled at her. “ And Hermione” Ron told her. “Pleasure” Hermione smiled. “ Um well sit down!” Ron told her. “Thanks, I’m exhausted, and nice meeting all of you I’ve heard so much about yall.” she said with a smile. “So why are you coming so late to Hogwarts? Ginny asked. “Well my dad was home schooling me until now, we live on a farm so there tons of flying space, and we have a warehouse were I do my magic. “Interesting” stated Ginny. After that question, there was a awkward silence until the door opened again and a familiar voice asked them all “anything of the trolley dears?” Everyone picked out different things and all shared what they had. After that the compartment was filled with laughter and stories until the Hogwarts Express let out a familiar screech to let them know that they would be arriving soon. Everyone changed into their Robes and sat down again. “ I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see the Great Hall, ive read all about it! Melba said with a huge smile showing off her white straight teeth.
Hermione (who was looking out the window) quickly threw her glance at Melba. “You like to read?” she said questionably. “Oh I live to read! That’s all I do practically.” Melba said with excitement. Hermione let out a huge smile and told Harry. “ It’s about time there was another girl in our trio anyway!”

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

good job!!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 07:58 PM
O.A.R21

thankyou! big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:03 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

wen r u posting more??

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:05 PM