KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

lol...sry she...it was good...post more tomorrow nite?...or maybe even tonite **says that slyly** lol! good job! keep goin!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:01 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

I'll see what i can do! smile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:30 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

thats good enough for me lol!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:03 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

that was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thumb up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:11 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

i posted new 4 my thread... check plz!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:38 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

i did .... good job!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:46 AM
trackChk890

Your an awesome writer!!! you really are

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:52 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

you need to keep going!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:53 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thank you trackchk890! I'll post tommorow!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:54 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

kkkkkkkkkkkk

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:28 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cant wait

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:07 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

is tomorrow as in today...wen r u postin???? can't wait to read!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:29 PM
bookworm4lyf

chec it out ppl i posted on my thread

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:27 PM
O.A.R21

I'll post later on tonite! im writing on my other story! haha SOo many stories to post. . haha just 2 jk!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:41 PM
bookworm4lyf

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:03 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:12 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Ok ok ok~ give me a minute. .

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:15 PM
O.A.R21

Uhh guys im kinda stuck on what to write. . . PLEASE Pm me with ideas. . ANYTHING WOULD HELP. I'll try and figure something out!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:26 PM
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

your doing really good... but im sorry i can't help you at all english isn't my strongest subject

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:17 PM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

sorry about that guys. i was really tierd last night!

Ok sorry for the delay guys

Harry woke up very early, he got dressed and decited to go into the common room and sit in front of the fire for a while. "I knew it" He said. Hermione was petting crookshanks and had her nose bury'ed in a huge book. "Good morning" Harry said as he snuck up behind her and made crookshanks jump. "Oh Harry you have got to stop doing that, you scare me so bad!" She said as she put her bookmark in the book and slammed it shut. "You hungry?" Harry said as he took her hand and helped her out of the chair. "Yea i guess, lets go." The two headed down the eight flights of stairs and into the Great hall. There were a couple of first years and proffessor Flitwick, and that was about it. As Harry and Hermione chowed down on bacon,pancakes,eggs,and toast a few more people started to arrive for breakfast. "Hey Harry, I better tell you this before Ron and Melba come down, last night after i left me and melba talked for the longest time, all about Ron. Harrys she so obsessed, its like thats all she can think about, Hermione told him as she poured another glass of pumpkin juice. " Well thats not a surprise, Melba's all Ron can talk about!" Harry said laughingly.

Melba rolled over and sat up in bed, she was so excited, this being her first day and all. She quickly put on her clothes, put her hair in two braids and snuck up to the boys dormitory. Melba crept over to Ron's bed and pulled back the curtain. "Aw he's so cute" she thought to herself. "Ron, hey ron" Melba whispered over him. "AHHHH" Ron screamed as he sat up so fast that the two bumped heads. "Oh Ron im so sorry, i didnt mean to" Melba said her face with a worried look. "Well i guess since its you ill let it pass this time" Ron said as he got out of bed and streched. Melba laughed and went down to sit on the couch while Ron changed.
"You ready to eat breakfast, im sure Harry and Hermione are already down there. . ... " Ron finished his sentence with a big yawn. "Absoulutly!" Melba said as she grabbed Rons elbow and put hers inside it, (to were there arms were locked). "Im so excited!"

The two went down to the Great Hall to find Harry and Hermione sitting there talking, "Well goodmorning, how'd you sleep your first night Melba?" Hermione asked her. "Never better, hey Hermione do you think that you could take me to the library i'd love to check out a good book before classes start" Melba said. " Im am SO glad you came to Hogwarts Melba!" Hermione said smiling at her. Ron and Melba finished there breakfast, after they were all done talkin the four of them split up. Harry and Ron went to talk to Professor McGonagall to talk about try out dates for quidditch, and Melba and Hermione went to the library to check out some books.

They all met outside the Defense against the Dark arts classroom right before class. "who do ya think will be our teacher this year?" Ron asked them as they walked in. Ron, Harry, and Hermione froze at who was sitting at the desk in front of them. Ron grabbed Melbas shoulder before she could go and introduce herself. " That might not be such a good idea" Ron said as he pulled up and chair and sunk into it. (Head in his arms) "This is going to be one interesting year" Harry said.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:11 PM