KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luv_danrad*^^*

HEYY!!!!!!!!!! who is IT??????????????????????:cry: i need 2 no~~~!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:11 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

WHO IS IT!!! tell tell your doing so well now!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:16 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gunna figgin die frum wanting 2 no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:22 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks guys i LOVE to be suspenseful. . mwahahaha! evil face.

"What he doesnt look that bad" Melba said, as she pulled up a chair next to Ron. "Doesnt look that bad, DOESNT look THAT BAD, Melba do you even know who he is??" Ron told her quietly so he wouldnt hear. "No, sorry!" Melba said looking all confused. "Professor Snape, i cannot believe we have him for two classes now instead of one!" Hermione said as she sat too.
"Good morning class, so nice to see you I hope you had a wonderful summer!" Professor Snape said as he got up and opened a window letting some sunshine in. Harry, Hermione and Ron all looked at each other in awe as he kept talking about how excited he was to teach such "Focused" students. Melba looked down at them and said very seriously "I have no idea what you lot are talking about, he seems very sweet" Ron couldnt help but pinch his arm to see if he was dreaming.

After class was over Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Melba all walked into the courtyard to talk. " You know i never thought about this, but maybie he was just mad because he was teaching potions, when all he wanted to do all these years was teach defense against the dark arts!" Hermione said with a smile. "HERMIONE, what DID you put in his pumpkin juice this morning, that is NOT professor snape in there, that . . that cant be he's just TOO nice." Ron said still confused. "I think shes got a point Ron" Harry said.
The rest of there morning classes zoomed by and they decited to skip lunch and go to the common room to relax. After about thirty minutes of talking about Quidditch tryouts, Ron took Melba's hand and told Harry and Hermione that he needed to talk to her, alone. "Well go right ahead, im not stopping you" Harry said as Hermione giggled.
Ron led Melba to the Hallway right outside of the common room and asked her, " Do you mind if i took you somewhere tonite, no one really knows about it." Melba nodded excitedly and they walked into the common room again and plopped down on the couch.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:37 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trackChk890

ahh keep going!!! your doing great! i looove it

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:08 AM
trackChk890 is currently offline Click here to Send trackChk890 a Private Message Find more posts by trackChk890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

whoa...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:13 PM
O.A.R21

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone! big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:22 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

WHEN WILL YOU BE WRITING MORE I CAN"T WAIT!!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:11 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Um i dunno, prob. tonite. Im kinda tierd though, im not gonna push it~ but ill try! smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 01:24 AM
O.A.R21

Sorry about not writing last night. . . thursday night. . .(not good with world wide time zones!) I was sick today and last night so i didnt really get to check the forums any but heres what i thought of!

The rest of the day seemed to fly by for Ron, but dragged on for Melba. She had a good idea what Ron was going to ask her, but she didnt wanna get her hopes to high.

During there last class of the day Melba saw Harry and Hermione wispering to each other, then looking at her. "I know there talking about tonite" Melba thought as she poured her crushed butterfly wings into her cauldron.

" I know it's tonite, I heard Ron practicing what to say infront of the mirror. It was quite funny actually, he kept messing up or his voice would crack, then that would made him go all red" Harry told Hermione as she tried not to look over at Melba. "Well lets not spoil it for her, I want it to be somewhat of a surprise." Hermione said to Harry as she stirred up there potion.

After a rather "quite" dinner, Harry told Ron and Melba that they were going to head up to the common room and get started on there Defense against the Dark Arts essay. " So we'll see you later then" Harry said as he and Hermione walked out of the Great Hall. As Ron watched Melba drink the last of her pumpkin juice Melba couldnt help but notice, "Do you want me to hurry up, you've been staring at me for like ten minutes!?" Melba said as she pushed her plate away. "Um yea, c'mon" Ron said as he took her hand and led her out the Great Hall.

Ron led Melba up to the sixth floor and before she could ask where they were, Ron butted in " Where were going tonite, no one knows about, only me, and you." Ron said very quitely as Melba nodded.
They walked down to the end of the hall and came to a stone wall dead end, this is where Ron kneeled down and pulled away a big stone block by there feet. "How'd you find out about this?" Melba asked looking confused. "Fred and George, learned that they can be VERY handy sometimes." Ron said now climbing down the ladder.
Holding Rons hand they both walked down a very narrow hallway lit only by Rons lumos spell. "We must have walked a mile" Melba said to herself as the finally reached another ladder. "Here ill help you" Ron said as he gave her a lift onto the ladder.
Melba climbed the ladder and pushed up on the stone above her. As she got to her feet, she stood in awe. "Ron, its MAGNIFICENT!"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:53 AM
O.A.R21

Sorry its not much, but im really tierd wacko Ill post more tommorow!
Goodnight

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:57 AM
trackChk890

I looove it O.A.R21!!!! cant wait till more!!!!Get well soon!! doctor stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:52 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

good job and get well soon..!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:15 PM
O.A.R21

Thanks guys, ill write more later on today!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

that was really good i hope you wirte more soon..... it sucks thou im in halifax for march break which means i wont beable to read for a while!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:49 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lingling1214

Your story's really good i hope you keep on writing more... i can't wait to see what happens next!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:35 PM
lingling1214 is currently offline Click here to Send lingling1214 a Private Message Find more posts by lingling1214 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

ahhh......u dint!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:22 PM
O.A.R21

Im sorry guys, im really bad about posting when i say i will! Thanks lingling1214 i'll keep writing! alright heres more . . . .

Melba looked around for a minute before she could say anything, "Ron, this is breathtaking." Melba said in awe. "Thanks, my brothers call it star point, cause you can see every star reflect off the lake." Ron led Melba over to the gate and let her look out, "its a full moon! " Right when Melba said that, a shooting star shot across the sky. "Make a wish" Ron said as they both looked up.

"Who should be on the team this year, I'm so confused!" Harry said to Hermione, scratching his head. Hermione took the list and *tried* to read. . . "Harry you really need to work on your handwriting" "Just read it Hermione!" Hermione read..

Quidditch Team

Beaters- Seamus and Melba *maybie

Keeper- Ron

Seeker- Me

Chasers- Justin, Ginny, and Hermione *maybie

"OH NO, i am NOT going to be a chaser Harry, you've lost your mind!" Hermione said getting off the couch and gathering her things. "C'mon just try out, I know you want to!" Harry said, as he gave a smile that would melt her. "Fine, but im JUST trying out THATS IT!" Hermione said as she picked up the list again. "I guess this couldnt be that bad" Hermione said, trying to keep a smile.

"Um can i ask you something?" Ron said as he took his eyes off the stars. "Sure what?" Melba said as she went over to the flowers and smelled a few. "Wanna be my girlfriend" Ron asked kinda quitely. "YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!" Melba said as she ran up to Ron and jumped into a hug. "Wow wasnt expecting that much of a YES!" Ron said smiling.

A couple of weeks later, Harry rolled over and opened his eyes. "Todays the day!" he said outloud. "Huh?" said Ron through his bed curtains. "Quidditch tryouts."
Harry heard Ron grunt them roll over again.

Last edited by O.A.R21 on Mar 20th, 2005 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:02 PM
trackChk890

VERY good!! keep going!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:21 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

where r u~~??? im looking 4 story~~!!!! PLZ!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:39 AM