KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternity vs Parallax

Eternity vs Parallax
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Eternity wins , there are many people that can distroy the universe does make them stonger.

Eternity can blink him out of existence.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:58 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
what the hell is Eternity...a character or something..with my almost godly comic book knowledge..I can honest say i have not heard of him or her or it or whatever.

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
.......with my almost godly comic book knowledge..I can honest say i have not heard of him or her or it or whatever.

after that statment you need to capitilize ALMOST

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:37 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

eternity looks like a BIG baby there.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:55 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Mider
people weaker then parrallax have defeated eternity such as korvac, galactus almost ate korvac, and you always have to have will power even if its just using hte infinity gauntlet it just takes a little MORE will power to use the power of a green lantern, and parrallax isnt fromt his universe he can just go back home if he had to. Eternity is basically that a walking talking rock but we arent talking about a sledge hammer we are talking about someone who can do anything he wants.

Korvac punked LT as well. Galactus beat up Abraxas and absorbed the Dreaming Celestial. Galactus can absorb Parallax as well and kick his ass. Don't underestimate the guy. It's only when he's hugry that he's in a weak state.

Phoenix only stalemated a starving Galactus. Guess what happened if Galactus didn't have his hunger?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:29 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

who here know the full extent of Glactus full power?

i have read lot of silver surfer comics and Glactus sometime seem weaker and at times really strong.

From what i read he is also capable of universal distuction.

plus don't forget what Glactus created:

Tyrant , sufer , terrax etc his power seems limitless.

Eternity will smoke parralax

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:33 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Phoenix only stalemated a starving Galactus. Guess what happened if Galactus didn't have his hunger?

Stalemate? You must not have the comic book.

She beat. His. ARSE.

*shrug* A sated Galactus looked at Dark Phoenix and was wary, but I'll let you all tell your own truths.

LoL @ Parallax beating Eternity. Eternity is an abstract entity.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Yo, not to be a dick, but logically, wouldn't Parallax "reshaping" the sentient embodiment of time, space and life not really change Eternity. He'd still be the sum of his parts. I mean, Parallax reshaped the DCU in his image, but the DCU isn't a sentient abstract of all existence. It's simply an 'object', for lack of a better term. Rearranging time and space would have no effect on Eternity because he'd still exist, right? To destroy Eternity would mean to destroy existence. Can Parallax exist outside of existence, and does the power of Oa have what it would take to destroy all existence?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:03 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote