KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » SW Television Series

SW Television Series
Started by: sundevilscott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sundevilscott
I am the Chosen One!!!

SW Television Series

I was reading on MF and stumbled across a little blurb about a possible TV series. Does anybody know anything about this?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:37 PM
Click here to Send sundevilscott a Private Message Find more posts by sundevilscott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Clone Wars?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

no rumor has it that fall 2006 will have a new starwars live action TV series, to take place either between III and IV or after VI

And I think this should be moved to the EU and Lit section for now

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I heard Rick McCallum was talking about it in a recent cinema/movie mag. The cover where they had the duel cover of Anakin/Darth that featured in the "actual shots" thread...
He joked that it will be about the continuing adventures of Binks....
But popular concensus/word on the street/best hopes says that it will be about DV post ep3.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sundevilscott
I am the Chosen One!!!

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Thanks for the answer and I hope that comes to fruition.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:48 PM
Click here to Send sundevilscott a Private Message Find more posts by sundevilscott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

no prob, glad we could help!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Wow, a poster with manners, no problem dude, i for one would like to see this happen, i feel cheated that theres not going to be any robotic vader action in ep3

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:51 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

MY RESPONSE

quote:
Originally posted by SithSpy
no rumor has it that fall 2006 will have a new starwars live action TV series, to take place either between III and IV or after VI

And I think this should be moved to the EU and Lit section for now

I agree with you, if they do make a Star Wars program, it will probably be set between Episode II and III in the clone wars or between Episodes III and IV during the Galactic Civil war, perhaps the battle mentioned in the crawl of Episode IV.
But I actually think the program will be a spin off set over 1000 years before The Phantom Menace, possibly about the birth of Jedi or it could be based on the Knights of the old republic game.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:39 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

I did a survey on the official site. One section was about 'future hyperspace content you would be interested in' one of the features listed was Star Wars TV Production coverage. So I guess it's pretty official, unless it get's canceled.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoviesFan

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send MoviesFan a Private Message Find more posts by MoviesFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sundevilscott
I am the Chosen One!!!

Thanks MF, those were great links.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 06:58 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by smoker4
i for one would like to see this happen,

blink Alright where is my gun!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Right here JP... (hands m'lady the gun) Shoot him down, beautiful...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

hey whats wrong with wanting the TV series???? w/o it we will have no new live action starwars after ROTS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:42 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

And nor should we John......now get over there by Smoke so I can shoot the both of ya. evil face

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:43 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

**begins to doubt JP's loyalty* I belive the dark side is clouding her loyalty smoke next thing you know shes gonna tell baily to set his blaster to stun and move to warp speed

Last edited by SithSpy on Mar 1st, 2005 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:46 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

ONLY KIDDING JP big grin big grin big grin LOVE YA

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:47 PM
BAILY

Can I shoot you John?? Please?? lmfao

jk bud, and just so you know Bails has his Blaster always set on stun.... Alderaan is a peaceful world... I dont want to kill.... not yet anyways.. stick out tongue

Last edited by BAILY on Mar 1st, 2005 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

go head and try senator evil face
Ive now gone evil for the day, no more Mr. Nice sithspy

i know baily, that was actually saying that now JP's gettin SW mixed up with star trek, but then i remembered later that they say that in the begining of epIV. but it still works cause they say it more in that OTHER star thing

Last edited by SithSpy on Mar 1st, 2005 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:51 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

You two wouldnt know evil if it bit you on the ass. The Priestess wrote the book on evil. evil face devil

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:00 PM