KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse Vs Juggernaut (eight day version)

Apocalypse Vs Juggernaut (eight day version)
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

Apocalypse Vs Juggernaut (eight day version)

Who would win?

Juggernaut from the eight day had the power to become stronger and even grow in size he is said to be an analagy of warhulk. He is quite indistructable being able to take a direct hit with the Odin force, or a eye blast from a new cyclops who had the power to destroy a small planet.

or

Apocaylpse who is covered in celestial armor, is at least five thousand years old, has total controll over his body, can give himself virtually any super power, and even fought the man god known as the high evolutionary to a draw.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:43 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

8th Day punks Poccy.

Then again...8th Day probably would have a hard time hitting Poccy. I don't see how they'd really hurt each other. Poccy could just stay back and keep blasting Juggy to no effect. Poccy would then just morph around all of Juggy's attacks. Poccy isn't really a telepath, he just pretends to be one, so he couldn't mind-blast Juggy. This would be a boring fight...

Last edited by demigawd on Feb 28th, 2005 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 10:23 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by demigawd
8th Day punks Poccy.

Then again...8th Day probably would have a hard time hitting Poccy. I don't see how they'd really hurt each other. Poccy could just stay back and keep blasting Juggy to no effect. Poccy would then just morph around all of Juggy's attacks. Poccy isn't really a telepath, he just pretends to be one, so he couldn't mind-blast Juggy. This would be a boring fight...

Until 8th Day throws Nur into the sun.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:38 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

lol, if he could ever get his hands on Nur.

Then again, even if he did, Nur would probably just turn into a space ship and come back or something.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:39 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

8th day is as powerful as cytorak, so apocalyse doesn't even come close to having an ounce of a fraction of a smigion of an ioda of a small percentile of a chance of winning.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:46 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
8th day is as powerful as cytorak
That was Trion attacking Juggernaut.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 12:34 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Apocalypse Vs Juggernaut (eight day version)

Originally posted by Mider
Who would win?

Juggernaut from the eight day had the power to become stronger and even grow in size he is said to be an analagy of warhulk. He is quite indistructable being able to take a direct hit with the Odin force, or a eye blast from a new cyclops who had the power to destroy a small planet.

or

Apocaylpse who is covered in celestial armor, is at least five thousand years old, has total controll over his body, can give himself virtually any super power, and even fought the man god known as the high evolutionary to a draw.

As I remember Apocalypse scholled and beat High Evolutionary. Apocalpyse would probably beat eight day Juggearnut.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:57 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"Let Juggernaut come...he shall be like a lamb..a lamb to the Slaughter ..the Slaughter of Apocalypse!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swanky-tuna, I didn't say that cyttorakk attacked 8th day. I know who he was fighting.
I said that he is as powerful as cyttorakk and he is,man.
I still say that cyttorakk is way way leagues above apocalypse ans since juggernaut has all the power of cyttorakk he can decimate apocalpyse. What can apocalpyse do to cain if he doesn't get time to come up with an idea. Nothing. He will get knocked out.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:31 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

nah Apoc could make his suit too hard for that to happen...plus he got 5000 years of fighting experience that should tip the scales in En Sabah Nur favor

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

8th day Juggs.

I dont' see Apoc ripping a whole through the fabric of space and time with his fist.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:02 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the end, they would probably even make that Apocalpyse would easily beat Juggernuat (8th day version).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:14 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Apocalypse didn't "beat" HE - he countered everything HE did, but neither of them were ever hurt. It wasn't particularly impressive for either of them.

But I can't see how either could hurt the other. Poccy doesn't have the offensive firepower to hurt Juggy, and Juggy doesn't have the versatility to hurt Poccy.

Another draw.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:51 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by demigawd
Apocalypse didn't "beat" HE - he countered everything HE did, but neither of them were ever hurt. It wasn't particularly impressive for either of them.

What are you talking here.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:00 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

No one really hurt anyone else in that fight. it was basically.

HE: I'm going to blast you
Poccy: I've dodged it! I'm going to grab you!
HE: I've broken free. I'm going to knock you into space
Poccy: I can turn myself into a space suit. I'm going to hit you.
HE: I'm not injured! I'm going to turn invisible!
Poccy: I can still see you with my sensors! Let's teleport somewhere else.

And that was the end of the fight.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:06 PM