KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can take down a villian team of Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Darkseid & Doomsday?

Who can take down a villian team of Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Darkseid & Doomsday?
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

JLA whould get creamed no ofence.

I whould go with The defender they might be able to do it.

All i know is that JLA whould get cream against these powerhouse virtual all are intrustable /imortal.

how about the glactus team haha : him and his herald vs these fool.

Glactus only will take them all on i whould think his herald will be watching the others getting F*cked

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah - Team Power Cosmic:

Morg
Silver Surfer
Air Walker
Nova
Firelord
Terrax

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:28 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

ya leave galactus out lol
Morg
Silver Surfer
Air Walker
Nova
Firelord
Terrax

perfect team they whould cream Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Darkseid & Doomsday.

Morg vs Darkseid - Morg takes it
surfer vs Apocalypse, Juggernaut -- surfer takes it
Doomsday vs Air Walker, Nova, Firelord ,Terrax--- Air Walker, Nova, Firelord ,Terrax takes it.

i just match them like that lol

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:36 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

You guys are giving some cool team-ups to go against this evil 4. Keep 'em coming! Good suggestion by kgkg above. Like I said before, I think the only established team that could possibly bring these 4 down are the JLA, but some members would be dead at the end (Batman most likely). If a 4-man superhero team were to challenge these 4, I'd pick Superman, Hulk, Ironman and Thor.

Superman would probably want to square off w/ Juggernaut since Doomsday has killed him before
Hulk could take Doomsday in the end
I think Thor could hold his own against Darkseid
Tony Stark could possibly go against Apocalypse if he had some REALLY jacked up suit

The major weakness of this hero team though would be if the villain team used kryptonite to incapacitate Superman. Then the hero team would be hurt badly cuz Supes is definitely a key player in taking down these 4.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:04 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman, Hulk, Ironman and Thor. will most likly loose you know why

here is doomday will beat superman
Jugs will beat Ironman
Darksied will most likly beat Thor(not King thor)
Apoc -- will hold a good fight with Hulk

the problem is most of villian are imortal / indistuctable

so eventually Superman, Hulk, Ironman and Thor. don't have enough power to take them down remember doomday alone took on the JL and won.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:10 AM
azndrgn

Good point kgkg. Man, does everyone at least agree that any team going against these 4 is one hell of a showdown? It's just hard thinking of any combination of heroes that couly efficiently bring these 4 down. In the end, you probabaly need more than just 4 because the sheer power of these 4 villains combined demands a small army of superheroes.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:25 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

azndrgn very true this is one of the Stongest villian group out there.

how about skyfathers the human GOds

they will distroy them tho but any normal team will be hell taking these guys.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:27 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

That depends. We could include enhanced versions of these heroes.

For example:

Rune King Thor
Superman Prime
Keeper Surfer
Ion Kyle

would completely destroy that team. It's probably also overkill.

But King Thor (Jurgens)
Superman
God Cable
Silver Surfer

Would be a good battle.

King Thor takes out Doomsday
Superman takes out Darkseid (AGAIN)
God Cable takes out Juggernaut
Silver Surfer takes out Apocalypse

We could replace Cable with just about any really good telekinetic/telepath and beat Juggernaut

We could probably downgrade Thor to regular Thor and a lot of posters would say he does well against Doomsday. King Thor makes it difficult to argue in favor of Doomsday.

So there's a team of heroes for you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:31 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Do you guys think that if the hero side was able to utilize the Infinity Gauntlet that that coud greatly help the heroes beat these 4?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:35 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by demigawd
That depends. We could include enhanced versions of these heroes.

For example:

Rune King Thor
Superman Prime
Keeper Surfer
Ion Kyle

would completely destroy that team. It's probably also overkill.

But King Thor (Jurgens)
Superman
God Cable
Silver Surfer

Would be a good battle.

King Thor takes out Doomsday
Superman takes out Darkseid (AGAIN)
God Cable takes out Juggernaut
Silver Surfer takes out Apocalypse

We could replace Cable with just about any really good telekinetic/telepath and beat Juggernaut

We could probably downgrade Thor to regular Thor and a lot of posters would say he does well against Doomsday. King Thor makes it difficult to argue in favor of Doomsday.

So there's a team of heroes for you.

With Juggernaut though, you would have to get his helmet off before someone could use their telekinetic/telepathic abilities since the helmet blocks those kinds of powers.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:37 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

The IG is basically a get out of jail free card. It doesn't help you in battle - it ends the battle. Aunt May with the Infinity Gauntlet would beat Poccy, Juggy, Darkie, Doomsie AND all of the heroes named on this thread combined. Let's leave the Gauntlet out of this.

I named a team of heroes that would take out these four villains. Comments?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:38 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

quote:
Originally posted by azndrgn
With Juggernaut though, you would have to get his helmet off before someone could use their telekinetic/telepathic abilities since the helmet blocks those kinds of powers.

That's why I named a telekinetic/telepathic. A telepath alone won't be able to do it. But Juggy isn't immune to telekinesis, just telepathic attacks. Cable could just telekinetically rip the helmet of Juggy. Or, if someone absolutely insists Juggy is immune to it, he could telekinetically control something to rip or knock it off for him. Then - BLAST.

Or, I'm sure he could get an assist from one of the other guys just to take the helmet off.

Either way, getting the helmet off Juggernaut is usually the easiest part about fighting him. Angel and Longshot can tell you that much, lol.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:40 AM
azndrgn

Good points demigawd. Yeah I liked your 1st list of 4 heroes that could take these 4 villains. It makes sense to fight power w/ power in this case

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:45 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

X-Man, Kal-el, Martian Manhunter, and Thor.

Thor against Doomsday

Kal against Darkseid

MM against Juggy

X-Man against Apocalypse

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Any one have any thoughts on other villains that could make this team reasonably unbeatable? Please give GOOD suggestions. Bad ones would be like: Venom cuz he doesn't add anything, Lex Luthor cuz he's just human and Apocs & Darkseid are 2 great thinkers already, etc

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:51 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

General Zod maybe. He's dead now...granted but He has broken Superman's jaw.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:52 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Martian Manhunter against Juggs, really? What are Martian's powers? I know some of them, but maybe not all of them

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:53 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

He's stronger or strong as supes, can shape shift, fly, phase thru anything, and a stronger telepath then Charles is.

Those are the only ones I know...he might have more.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:55 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Martian Vision, invisibility, Telepathic Assault, Telepathic Relay, Thought Sensing,

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:57 AM
azndrgn

I think the setting for a battle of this magnitude would be awesome. For me I'd like to see it go down in the middle of a big city (NY, LA, etc) and the sky's red w/ black clouds. And bodies on both teams would constantly be thrown throug buildings.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:20 AM