KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2

Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2

Ok. Hopefully y'all read my 1st Tekken vs MK thread, if not, go to Tekken vs Mortal Kombat to see the deal with what I'm trying to do. For this crossover fight, I choose what would be my favorite rivalry...Scorpion vs. Devil Kazuya

Story: Rayden's defeat at the hands of Ogre meant that now a deadlier Mortal Kombat would indeed take place. And Outworld's chances of finally winning look better than ever with Orge as the new Outworld leader. Realizing that a reign of evil was imminent upon earth, both Scorpion and Devil Kazuya go to Ogre with the desire of being his right hand man in Outworld's takeover. Ogre tells them that they will decide FOR him...in Mortal Kombat. Scorpion and Devil Kazuya square off in the fiery caverns of hell.

Take the poll: Scorpion vs Devil Kazuya
(MK characters can't use weapons)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:48 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Sorry guys, I forgot to add a poll. So just comment on who you think would win

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Couldnt you just use your existing form for this?
Also, whats the point of having a vs thread, when you have already made the decision that somebody won. Because from the last thread, Rayden was clearly winning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:06 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

You're right. I was just trying to make a storyline that could possibly work for a videogame like this

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:08 AM
azndrgn

Cuz you know, if Rayden beat Ogre, then Mortal Kombat would be over and the crossover couldn't happen

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:09 AM
azndrgn

So just have fun w/ it Smasandian! big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:12 AM
azndrgn

So I went w/ Tekken in the Ogre vs. Rayden battle. Now I g2g w/ MK in this battle. Even though Devil Kazuya has laser eyes, I think after kicking each others asses, Devil tries to fly and charge Scorpion, but Scorpion teleports behind Devil, lands on his back and breaks Devil's neck.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
azndrgn

Don't worry guys. The only reason I already picked the outcome of the Ogre vs. Rayden battle was to set up the story. All other Tekken vs. MK battles are up to you

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

Tekken is the best out of the two. Mortal Kombat is crap in comparison it has crap animation, and is starting to get really old

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:46 AM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Obviously you haven't tried Deception... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Tekken is getting old also.
The reason why Tekken 5 is getting good reviews is because its like Tekken 3 and NOT like Tekken 4/ Tag.
Most fighting games are getting old. How many times do you need a Marvel vs Capcom SUPER DUPER EDITION AKA XB KUNG FU SHOALIN SOCCER STYLE,
Or Tekken: Hit A until the guy dies style, or Mortal Kombat:Rip Off Your Nuts, Dead Or Alive:Lesbian Style, or Soul Caliber: We Add Mario, or the umpteenth times edition and last but not least, Street Fighter 10: We Added Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile Edition (Oh Right, they already did that)
Fighting games are getting old.
Is there any fighting games that are actually different than their predecessor? Or new original fighting games?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:55 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MKRayden

Mortal Kombat Win
Mortal Kombat the line between earth and outerworld

http://www14.brinkster.com/koftournament/guestbook.asp

http://www14.brinkster.com/koftournament/story/mortalkombat_story.html

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 02:12 PM
MKRayden is currently offline Click here to Send MKRayden a Private Message Find more posts by MKRayden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think Mortal Kombat recover with DA, and MKD. There both relly good fighting games. I played Tekken on the Arcs.

But t THIS day, MK2 is the best fighting game I ever played, MK3 is a good fighting game in its own right(The first MK3), but it failed because they compare it to MK2. Now very few fighting games can relly pair with MK2.

Kinda of like Steet Fighter 2 vs Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter 3 would look like a joke, no matter what they did. Some fighting games just cant be surpast.

But I for MK here. I think if the BOSSES enter this fights the Tekken guys will have problems with the likes of Kintaro, Khan, Goro, Motoro ete.

Can wait for MK7.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:48 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffrey2342000
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mortal Kombat would kick tekkens ass ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:00 PM
jeffrey2342000 is currently offline Click here to Send jeffrey2342000 a Private Message Find more posts by jeffrey2342000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Mortal kombat has so much to offer in every game, excluding the Three fighting styles for every character. Tekken is the same exact thing with every new installment. AWW man tekken 5 has three brand new characters. very impressive

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

While Decep has Noob/Smoke with their unique blend of tagteam fighting. I own the game and I think it's awesome.

And not to mention the extremely entertaining fatalities. Even more so in its 3D glory.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:21 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FallenArchAngel
Tekken is the best out of the two. Mortal Kombat is crap in comparison it has crap animation, and is starting to get really old

Your accusing Mortal kombat of getting old? Wow confused EVery tekken game since tekken 3 has been the same regurgataion as the previous game, just with sleeker graphics. Mortal Kombat atleast expands on gameplay a bit with each new installment. the arcade style of tekken gets real old real fast, unless you are actually playing the arcade.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

MK is not a bad game.

Most of there games are pretty fun to play.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:41 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

sub zero beats anyone from tekken without even breaking a sweat

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:55 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yep, I dont see Subbie loseing to Tekken. Nor do I see Scorpion loseing either.

I see Cage doing REAL way vs these guys.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:14 PM