KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2

Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Scorpion.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:13 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

scorpion and sub-zero make mincemeat outta the tekken guys

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:58 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boba_is_fatt

Not taking this seriously : Scorpion politely tells Jinnto get over here. Scorpion is being so nice Jinn listens then Scorpion summons His Fanboymonsters Wich devour Jinn Alive. And He fight back cause there are millions, and millions of them.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:40 PM
Boba_is_fatt is currently offline Click here to Send Boba_is_fatt a Private Message Find more posts by Boba_is_fatt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boba_is_fatt

And Scorpion is loner If he does become Orge's righthand's man He'd kill him if he tired anything on Subbie (reffer to his Mk2 Ending)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:48 PM
Boba_is_fatt is currently offline Click here to Send Boba_is_fatt a Private Message Find more posts by Boba_is_fatt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darklotus

anybody from mk can kick tekken ass what yall gonna do when we rip your heads off

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:30 PM
darklotus is currently offline Click here to Send darklotus a Private Message Find more posts by darklotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

tekken what are you people talking about you just get jin and kazuya in devil form and the an beat every one in mortal komat blind foplded except for mavado that mf rulz

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:21 PM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Nah, MK will win over Tekken.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:06 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Mortal Kombat is crap...compared to Tekken.... Tekken is awsome and it has a better story line.... i don't even know if MK has a story line for that matter....Screw MK... Long live TK rock

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:07 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild

Hwoarang Would Kick Jonny cages ass... Sonya's ass.... Kano's ass.. and Lui kang's ass..... Jin takes on Sub and scorpion.... Kazuya takes on Every one else.... Heihachi takes on any one left standing.... and every one else in tekken like Bryan Yoshimitsu Paul Lei Lee Nina Jun King and every one else would eliminate the MK team.....

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:12 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

MK is not crap, I think Mortal kombat has impove. And MKD abd MKDA is better than any Tekken games that came out.

MK2 still rules as the best fighting game ever made.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:36 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild

Ok yea it is.... the fighting system is slow, dull, and old..... key word...Improved...... and MKD abd MKDA is not better than any Tekken game that has come out...Tk4 kinda sucked i'll admit but TK3&5 are the better than any MK game that will ever come out....

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:42 AM
Joker1237

OLD?? MAybe the first 3 MKs.

But MK2 today is BETTER than any Tekken game, Its still pretty fun to plat after all these years.

And MKDA and MKD are better. Well IMO.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:08 PM
AdventChild

it's sad how tekken is nowhere near as old and still twice the game MK will ever be..... rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue ...I'm not attacking you have ur opinion and i have mine i was just messing with that comment...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:02 AM
alic88
Barzakh

although i love tekken a lot and have been a big fan of it, on just one on one fights MK will kick tekken's ass fair and square its a laughing stock

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
splintercell
Vaapad master

WELL MORTAL KOMBAT IS GETTING OLD BUT SO IS TEKKEN THE BOTH ROCK BUT TEKKEN GETS MY VOTE CUZ OF
TEKKEN 5

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:09 AM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boba_is_fatt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AdventChild
Mortal Kombat is crap...compared to Tekken.... Tekken is awsome and it has a better story line.... i don't even know if MK has a story line for that matter....Screw MK... Long live TK rock

WTF you Are a Moron Better story line Like I heard in tekken this guy has "typical story line" of want to be the best fight in the world so he goes into Space to fight Aleins........MY ass it has better story line!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:55 PM
Boba_is_fatt

I am not taking it back that i called you a Moron cause.you are stuck fan Boy/girl of japanesse games Like who puts down another game/thing/person/ect without giving an "Intelligent" reason why
Yes AdventChild you Are freaking Spammer. *Cheers from an addience* Thank you , thank you * bows*

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:27 PM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Scorpio v. Devil Kazuya. "Get over here"
DK flies out from the grip and Scorps is shocked. "What the f-"
DK uses his laser thingy and blasts Scorps.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:44 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Ok, I am going to steer clear of the personal attacks and heated debates and simply say my peice.

Although I enjoy both series of games, I must simply side with Tekken because I enjoy that more.

quote:
Originally posted by Boba_is_fatt
WTF you Are a Moron Better story line Like I heard in tekken this guy has "typical story line" of want to be the best fight in the world so he goes into Space to fight Aleins........MY ass it has better story line!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Boba_is_fatt
I am not taking it back that i called you a Moron cause.you are stuck fan Boy/girl of japanesse games Like who puts down another game/thing/person/ect without giving an "Intelligent" reason why
Yes AdventChild you Are freaking Spammer. *Cheers from an addience* Thank you , thank you * bows*

I said I was going to steer clear, but I changed my mind, you sir, clearly know nothing of Tekken's storyline, plus you are rude and obnoxious...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Ogre kicks ass
Especially True Ogre

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:37 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote