KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can go 1-on-1 with a Predator?

Who can go 1-on-1 with a Predator?
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

I still believe i can take both of them on... NINJA STYLE!! ninja

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:17 PM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone over the CL 50 range can probably beat a predator cuz anyone with that kinda strength is usually durable enough to take some shots form predator and keep coming and once they get to predator they throw preds on the ground and pound on him.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:05 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
anyone over the CL 50 range can probably beat a predator cuz anyone with that kinda strength is usually durable enough to take some shots form predator and keep coming and once they get to predator they throw preds on the ground and pound on him.

the disc can cut through anything. So unless they can dodge it, their done for.

EDIT: and the disc is also seeking, so if the pred gets a lock on them, and they cant dodge bullets easily, they're done for...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:28 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm sure if it hit Hulk the most it would do is stick a little. Like if you throw a sawblade at a tree or something.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:32 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

maybe... but it depends on how angry hulk is, of course.... if he's still not "insane me hulk mountain pick up", then the disc has a good chance of doing some lethal damage.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:47 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

^yup

the smart disc cleaves just about anything and are like mentioned before tracking capaple.

pred's can definetly hang with super types

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:57 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Severing the spinal cord would be a good start.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:06 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

thanos for one i can see it now one punch and the predator explodes .....BOOM pred guts all over the wall

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:19 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote