KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » galactus vs DC earth

galactus vs DC earth
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
if spectre is that glactus loses .

some dude was saying Jlu is more than a match for Galatus which made me laugh since when?

glactus can distroy earth in sec.

so spectre is living in earth now?

Spectre is pretty much everywhere. He's God's Wrath.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:52 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

all the when i say some vs marvel earth than

you can say
eternity/death/chronos

are because they are space themselve

what i mean people that are living at earth.

like JLU , teen titan , dc thugs etc

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:55 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Please. Galactus pales before threats like Mageddon, Imperiux, and Parallax. And DC Earth beat them all. Galactus loses. Noone. The Spectre is with his own power now. Oh and Spectre would OWN Galactus. Spectre is literally the Wrath of God.

Good comeback. I don't know much about Imperiux, Mageddon, Spectre.... But I do have a few comics of Parallax and if Any of those 3 have nearly the power of Parallax, I guess they might have a chance. Guess I'll do more research on those characters, and compare'm to Marvel's powerhouses like Death, LT, Galactus, Tyrant, etc...

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so GALACTUS WOULD OWN DC EARTH!!!! BWUHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:55 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Spectre is on Earth all the time. He judges the wicked and evil. (i.e. a pedophile once)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:56 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

he is stoping crimes now?

LMAO

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:58 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He doesn't actually stop the crime. He just whips the a$$ AFTER they committed the crime.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:03 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

By the way, Krona kicked Galactus's a$$ in the crossover. GL beat Krona by himself so....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:04 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

crossovers are gay remember wov kicked lobo , and storm kick wonder woman , spider kicked superboy all stupid outcomes.

sectre i see beating galactus but Jlu without some sort of device they are deads in second and this is full power galactus.

it is said he is capable of universal discruction.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:06 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wait a minute. Is this Justice League Unlimited or comic JLA? If it's the comic than the JLU lose rather quickly.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:08 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

comic with JLU members but it's all comic no cartoon

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:09 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh. Then it would be JLA not JLU.

Regardlessly, The DC earth would win. Dr. Fate owned Spectre once. Spectre can own Galactus. So...

Also don't forget the Angels. They are mad powerful.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:10 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Galactus would not have much trouble with anyone from the JLA. Within less than a second, he could destroy all of the life on DC earth with an energy absorption attack. Spectre might give him a problem or two, if he is even considered as a part of DC earth. Spectre is not omnipresent; he's not God (or the Presence, or whatever.) In the Marvel Universe, Galactus is second in power only to the Living Tribunal, or the possessor of the infinity gems or heart of the universe.

Krona beating Galactus is as believable as Venom beating Superman.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Galactus could overcome Spectre. He is empowered by the Presence. He is not the Presence. Can you provide any viable reasons why Spectre could beat Galactus?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:20 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

isn't spectre like all powerful as omnipresent?

so you think glactus can beat normal spectre intresting i always though spectre was a lot more powerful than galactus then again i haven't read lot of comic with spectre last time i saw him he was vastly more powerful than glactus

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:21 AM
Cosmic Cube

If Dr. Fate can beat him using the power of an earthbound, enchanted helmet, he is obviously not omnipotent.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:24 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Spectre has the potential to beat Galactus if empowered by The Presence to do so. For a reference, check out Identity Crisis where Spectre was powerless to intervene when a murder was committed, and he knew who committed the crime and even could have stopped it, but he was not commissioned by The Presence to do so. That's the main difference between Spectre and Tribunal. One (LT) is based on jurisdiction over all things under God, the other (Spectre) is based on the will of God. Tribunal always has his power, Spectre is kind of given a bastian of power when the need arises, not that he is weak, but he's only omnipotent when The Presence needs him to carry out a task that requires it.

Since this thread doesn't state that The Presence commissioned Spectre to stop Galactus, Galactus may be too much for him. I mean, Spectre does fear Superman... laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:28 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
when did i say it was pre crisis earth and why is the spectre here?

DC earth as is no other people helping out.

and Hegemon875 can you give me how the JLu is more than a match for galactus? i understand them lasting seconds but them winning please explain.

First of you never said it wasn't pre crisis earth, be more specific when creating threads. second no one is talking about Justice League Unlimited that is a TV show Im talking pre crisis JLA, finally, this thread is Galactus vs all of DC earth not just JLA. Go back and read my posts I have never once stated that the JLA alone could beat him. confused

Last edited by Hegemon875 on Mar 3rd, 2005 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:43 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
isn't spectre like all powerful as omnipresent?

so you think glactus can beat normal spectre intresting i always though spectre was a lot more powerful than galactus then again i haven't read lot of comic with spectre last time i saw him he was vastly more powerful than glactus

OMG if you think spectre is far more powerful than Galatus why create a this thread!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:47 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
In the Marvel Universe, Galactus is second in power only to the Living Tribunal, or the possessor of the infinity gems or heart of the universe.

I like Galactus but I think this is an overestimation of his power. He'd probably be third of fourth after the LT, at best.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:45 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i didn't know spectre whould be in dc earth last time read.

but you did agree with never that sais jla could easily beat galacts.

and why did i make this thread ti get opinions cuz both side have chance.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:52 PM