KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » my story

my story
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Please do!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:38 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

my mind is blank! sorry guys, later on tonight or maybe tomorrow

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:13 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

c'mon

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:06 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I try Pink?
" Sammy would you piss off, I'm on the phone with Mike!" Lou hissed as she pushed the little brat back away from her bed
"Mom! Lou just smacked my head!" Sammy shouted as he swung at the phone Lou was holding. It snapped out of her hands only to bounce off the bed and then the hard wood floor.
" Look at that! Look what you did!" Lou said through gritting teeth.
" He justs wants your panties!" Sammy giggled.
" You little snot nosed--" Lou reached for his shirt.
" Mom Lou's got a joint in her drawer."
Luo jumped out of the bed and stood over the mop haired 8 year old with murder in her eyes.
Say it again was what that look said. Sammy cringed.
" Wait never mind! I think it was a pencil!" He screeched and bolted for the door. Lou snatched a paperback copy of Pet Semetary of her side table and nailed him in the back of the head just before his exit. She could hear Sammy conjuring up fake tears as he sprinted his way down the hallway to tell mom of course. Lou picked up the phone.
" Mike?" she said out of breath.
" Yeah?" he replied calmly.
" Sorry bout than, Sam knock the phone from my hands. Little pissant."
" I'm telling you that kid needs some Ritilan." Mike chuckled. " Are you still coming over tonight?"
" Yeah." Sex. It was about sex. If he pushed she would walk out.
" Well I got something for you."
" Really?" she tried not to show too much enthusiasm." What?"
" Come over."
" Your not gonna tell me?"
" Come o-ver."
" Okay then,"she laughed," By Mikey!"
" Bye. Hey stop calling me that my---"
She hung up. She went to her her drawer and took the that Sammy found. she put it into her pack of smokes. When she enter the living room her mom turned from the tv.
" Stop picking on your brother. He sensitive and you know better."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:47 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He's a demon mom! He smack the phone out of my hands when I was the phone with my Mike." Lou was once again the enemy as usual. Sammy smiled slyly, never taking his eyes off the tv.
" That's enough. Where are you going?"
" Why?" her mother said coldly.
" To smoke crack mom! Then were going rob the 7-eleven by his house!" Lou said with perfect smarm as she walked out the front door." You know like the people in the movies do!"
" Watch it missy." her mother called from inside.
Lou slammed the door ending another speech.
Five minutes later she was in Mikes bed room sitting on the bed. 90% of her was on guard. She love Mike but sex was something that she wasn't ready for yet. She was a virgin. Mike declared the same, but she doubted it. She had caught Mike in a couple lies before. He could be clever. Yet the other 10% percent of her called to her from the far corner of her mind. There voices were melodic and burned with a lust that made her head spin. They were tempting and full of hot wonder.
" So what's the surprise Mikey?"
He smiled and shook his head. He reached under his bed and brought out a tiny white box. He handed it to her
" What is it?" She said with a smirk.
" Well open it Louie and find out!" he said evenly.
She giggle and torn open the box. Then she gasped. Inside was a silver chain that sparkled, sending strange patterns across her on bare belly under her mid driff. She looked up at a grinning Mike.
She reached over and kissed him, her tounge swirled and danced into his mouth. His reaction was instantanious and he kissed her hard and fierce, both theirs tounges now dance savagely, and what was a mere
10% of lust grew to a cruel 50% in a matter of seconds.
Lou pulled away from mike fiercely and stared at him panting.
" Wait. Just gimme a second." she breathe.
" What? What so bad about this?" he snarled. His face was flushed with anger and lust. The combo gave Lou a shiver.
" I didn't say it was bad! I'm just scared about doing this allright?"
Mike rubbed his eyes and nodded.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:19 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lou had told herself she would walk out of the room. But she wasn't going anywhere. She was stalling for something to save her from her self. But it was pointless. She was now at 70% soon she would crack.
" Mike look I love the gift. No one has ever gave me something like this. I love you." she turned Mike's sour face towards her." I love you."
" I love you too." his heavy with emotion. " It's just...I'm not some pervert you know?"
" I know." she whispered running her fingers through his hair.
She kiss him again. The damn within her broke and she plunnged into the unknown wide eyes no longer lying to herself. She was scared but telling herself this was wrong was wrong in itself. She wasn't being her true self to deny the obvious. That was her mothers job. Time seem to bend as soon their clothes were scatterd over the bed and they both rolled around, flesh meeting flesh, as their own heart beat heavily in their own ears. Lou all of a sudden felt something hot pierce her insides down below. It felt like a hot poker had been jammed into her guts and gasped and hissed through her teeth as mike brought it out and back in again. Each time was less horrific but still painful as ever. She would of screamed if it wasn't for the searing bliss that rose up withing every inch of her body. The ecstasy it brought was harsh and intoxicating, and Lou's eyes filled with tears as they rolled up to the back of her head. Mike layed on top of her pump into her slowly, as Lou gripped his ass for dear life as pleasure and pain slammed into one. Lou began to shudder as something explode within as she began to orgasm visiously, her body buckled and twisted as waves of fire roared across her with reckless abandon. Feeling all of this Mike buckled as well bursted inside, popping like a cork, flooding her insides. Lou began to giggle as Mark began to spasm with a males less graceful attempt at the classic orgasm. Mark began to laughed as well as he twitch his way to ever man's Holy Grail.
They soon both layed back, drenched in sweat. Then Mark's breath froze in his throat
" I came in you." he panted.
" Relax. My mom has some stuff. It's okay." she soothed.
Mike closed his eyes and took a deep, deep breath.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:58 AM
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lou looked up at the ceiling and thought quietly to herself. It had been her first time and she had no regrets. It was better than she could have possibly imagined. She wondered if her mother had the same experience. Some of the most restrained people were usually the ones that have the most to hide. But she would never ask because she would never get an answer anyways. Beside this was her life.
This was her story. Her friend Pink would listen though and would want the details no doubt. But for now Lou laid back and savored the after taste of the moment. After all it was her as well. She fished the joint out of her cigarettes and lit up. She wondered if the next time would be better but she doubted it. Like they all say: there's nothing like the first time. love rock

Last edited by Darth Odious on Apr 6th, 2005 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:04 AM
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

santa Remember boys and girls!
Stay in drugs and don't take school!
bunny And also remember to stop, drop and roll before crossing the street!
smart It one can apply themself to simple rules like these the would be a less dumber place or something.
Thank you for you time. devil

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 04:19 AM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:59 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote